Can't play the game anymore
I just dont't find matches. i can sit in queue for 15 minutes and i still won't find survivors. So stupid
I just dont't find matches. i can sit in queue for 15 minutes and i still won't find survivors. So stupid
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lel, max 1-3 minute queus for me. Europe afternoons
To be expected, really. All I can suggest is trying to wait it out (the long queue times for killer). Eventually you’ll enter a match.
Play survivor.
After the latest patch a lot of people have started playing killer more, longer killer que is to be expected.
Try survivor, or just sit through the long killer que.
Not much else you can do
If you're on PTB, the wait for killer can reach up to an hour.
I wont play survivor, its boring