The game is too easy for killers

This game is way too easy for killers it’s insane. I’m a killer main and if I play 10 games 9/10 of those I win fairly easy. I don’t think killers should be able to see the survivors aura at all because that just defeats the sole purpose of what the survivors are supposed to do which is to hide and be stealthy. I also think the hooks are way to close to each other and need to have a cool down after someone gets unhooked from one. It’s ridiculous how I can just throw another person on the same hook without any penalties right after someone gets unhooked. The game has started to get boring with just how easy it is for killers. Also the killers range needs to be nerfed. Too many times I find my self downing someone with hits that shouldn’t have connected. Tell me how I can down someone when they just vaulted through a window or pallet despite me not being close to them at all.

Comments

  • @SaltyNooty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3132800#Comment_3132800

    Do you....expect me to be proud of 3 seconds less on a timer that can be extended by iron grasp, or easily be cheesed out of a grasp escape by the amount of hooks in a general area? It's an undeniable fact that there are GENUINELY too many hooks in a match, and it gets worse if a killer brings the offer to decrease the amount of space between hooks. They need more distance or the killer needs to face alot more recoil when bringing a survivor to another hook to make it fair, which would probably mean using Boil Over even that doesn't help. (And Flipflop actually needs to convert to 50% of a wiggle state when the recovery meter is being built up, I run the perk and 9 times out of ten, unless someone body blocks or the killer get's stuck on something for even half a second longer, it's a rare chance i escape grasp at all.)

    The better solution would just be increasing the space between hooks and extend so that the killers actually have to work for their hooks and mind-game better in to where they want to Herd the survivor, and where the survivor wants to loop. It would shift the game play a little more and be a healthier option then increasing the recoil and having that stack with boil over, lord knows how that'll go and before anything else; most killers have the ability to down, outplay or herd survivors into a general area due to their power (Blight, Nurse, Nemesis, Trickster, Pryamid head, deadslinger if aimmed correctly, doctor....Etc...etc). You see what I mean?

    Or maybe the issue is that you shouldnt be wiggling out for free or because of pure luck. Wiggling off the killer's back is suppose to happen because either the killer makes mistakes or your team takes hits, it was designed that way for a reason. Do you know how dumb it would be if the killer had half of the survivors wiggle off of their back just because of RNG? We dont want another Boil Over incident.

  • @Ivansanchez224 said:

    This game is way too easy for killers it’s insane. I’m a killer main and if I play 10 games 9/10 of those I win fairly easy. I don’t think killers should be able to see the survivors aura at all because that just defeats the sole purpose of what the survivors are supposed to do which is to hide and be stealthy. I also think the hooks are way to close to each other and need to have a cool down after someone gets unhooked from one. It’s ridiculous how I can just throw another person on the same hook without any penalties right after someone gets unhooked. The game has started to get boring with just how easy it is for killers. Also the killers range needs to be nerfed. Too many times I find my self downing someone with hits that shouldn’t have connected. Tell me how I can down someone when they just vaulted through a window or pallet despite me not being close to them at all.

    Your MMR is showing.


    At the highest level, this game still heavily favors survivors even now or you are just a troll. Either one.

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    "Too many times I find my self downing someone with hits that shouldn’t have connected. Tell me how I can down someone when they just vaulted through a window or pallet despite me not being close to them at all."

    This wouldn't be visible on your screen unless your connection is very bad. Even then it usually only occurs on the survivors end.

    It's crazy this game favours them who have bad internet. I crushed some pretty good team when my net was lagging. I would probably lose or it would been lot tighter match if my net would been working.

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3131693#Comment_3131693

    It’s like playing hello kitty supercute adventures

    @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3131850#Comment_3131850

    That is a very good analogy. No effort needed. Press M1 or M2 for easy wins.

    Get a room already :) Your opinions always validate one another, I wonder why?

  • Why is OP getting so much heat for this lmfao

    I've always thought the game's balance was undisputably survivor-sided, but I'd be lying if I didn't think killer was incredibly easy as well.


    The reality is that the average survivor is so bad that the developers have needed to hand survivors an excessive amount of gameplay advantages. But decent killers can still stomp the average survivor; for a thousand god pallets does not a good survivor make.

  • @SaltyNooty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3132800#Comment_3132800

    Do you....expect me to be proud of 3 seconds less on a timer that can be extended by iron grasp, or easily be cheesed out of a grasp escape by the amount of hooks in a general area? It's an undeniable fact that there are GENUINELY too many hooks in a match, and it gets worse if a killer brings the offer to decrease the amount of space between hooks. They need more distance or the killer needs to face alot more recoil when bringing a survivor to another hook to make it fair, which would probably mean using Boil Over even that doesn't help. (And Flipflop actually needs to convert to 50% of a wiggle state when the recovery meter is being built up, I run the perk and 9 times out of ten, unless someone body blocks or the killer get's stuck on something for even half a second longer, it's a rare chance i escape grasp at all.)

    The better solution would just be increasing the space between hooks and extend so that the killers actually have to work for their hooks and mind-game better in to where they want to Herd the survivor, and where the survivor wants to loop. It would shift the game play a little more and be a healthier option then increasing the recoil and having that stack with boil over, lord knows how that'll go and before anything else; most killers have the ability to down, outplay or herd survivors into a general area due to their power (Blight, Nurse, Nemesis, Trickster, Pryamid head, deadslinger if aimmed correctly, doctor....Etc...etc). You see what I mean?

    You claim "It's an undeniable fact that there are GENUINELY too many hooks in a match" but that's just your opinion - you have no facts to back this up. I would argue the opposite in fact!

  • The game Favors The Killer concerning hits. The only exceptions are pallet stuns and DH, where the server decides which action prevailed. Everything else is handled on The Killer's end, even with Dedicated Servers. The servers will reject a hit if The Killer's ping is exceptionally high; tests have revealed the magic number to be 300 ms and higher. The fact that the servers allow latency levels of 100+ is incredibly generous in favor of The Killer. Survivors are screwed in every match in perpetuity; what they see on their screen means nothing, which explains the fake hits. The position of The Killer on your screen is old information, and this advantage is amplified based on your latency to the server plus The Killer. This is why pallet and DH validation caused such an uproar; The Killer is coddled to expect every hit to connect even when they lag. The game should move to server authority, but the developers are too worried about The Killer experience and have expressed no empathy for Survivors that are screwed every match.

  • @Ivansanchez224 said:

    This game is way too easy for killers it’s insane. I’m a killer main and if I play 10 games 9/10 of those I win fairly easy. I don’t think killers should be able to see the survivors aura at all because that just defeats the sole purpose of what the survivors are supposed to do which is to hide and be stealthy. I also think the hooks are way to close to each other and need to have a cool down after someone gets unhooked from one. It’s ridiculous how I can just throw another person on the same hook without any penalties right after someone gets unhooked. The game has started to get boring with just how easy it is for killers. Also the killers range needs to be nerfed. Too many times I find my self downing someone with hits that shouldn’t have connected. Tell me how I can down someone when they just vaulted through a window or pallet despite me not being close to them at all.

    just stop using double range

  • @Ivansanchez224 said:

    This game is way too easy for killers it’s insane. I’m a killer main and if I play 10 games 9/10 of those I win fairly easy. I don’t think killers should be able to see the survivors aura at all because that just defeats the sole purpose of what the survivors are supposed to do which is to hide and be stealthy. I also think the hooks are way to close to each other and need to have a cool down after someone gets unhooked from one. It’s ridiculous how I can just throw another person on the same hook without any penalties right after someone gets unhooked. The game has started to get boring with just how easy it is for killers. Also the killers range needs to be nerfed. Too many times I find my self downing someone with hits that shouldn’t have connected. Tell me how I can down someone when they just vaulted through a window or pallet despite me not being close to them at all.

    Congratulations for being a god-level player

  • I can't tell if you are joking. But if you aren't. You are 100% wrong. First you are at low MMR. Hence why you win 90% of your games. Secondly, if you face a good coordinated SWF with good perks and items. They will completely obliterate you.

1 2 ›