Why are Killers so triggered lately?

Letting Killers swing at windows and pallets is apparently really toxic. I get (almost) tunneled every game because of this or helping out a teammate that is getting tunneled out of the game is also toxic.. Some killers needs to calm down, it’s just a game. Stop acting like this towards people that do nothing wrong.

Comments

  • Killers just do what they should and pay back the offense given to them, works like a form of revenge and punishment for bad behavior of survs. Survs are the power role, focus.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3129675#Comment_3129675

    If you loop me for an extraordinary long time this means you got skills and am too dangerous to be kept alive/risk resetting and being an absolute nuisance.

    I don't believe in camping, as it hurts the killer more then the survivors, if they are somewhat competent, but I do believe in tactical tunneling, and being too competent makes you a prime candidate. Even if it doesn't work it will usually lead to other survivors taking protection hits and not working on gens.

    So being too good or too competent might lead to your own downfall, the classic trope of "victim of ones own success". *shrug* It's a killer kills survivor world.

    Another way to handle this is to switch target when a survivor is to hard. Granted is not always possible or convenient.

    As far as I'm concerned, if I'm training or only want to have fun I'll always chase the most competent survivor.

    If however I want to win at all costs, I'll kill the weak one first.

  • @EvilSerje said:

    Because many play killer not for gameplay, but for raising self-esteem and scratch ego (role where you can abuse another person and that person can't fight back). And you deprive them of desired domination feeling.

    Stop projecting.

    Also tunneling is completely fine, he is just doing his objective.

  • @Chaos999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3128705#Comment_3128705

    However, as a baby nurse myself, I can tell you that when I run into this situation I usually will purposely chase you until I catch you or not, because it's actually the best way to really learn nurse and when I finally catch them I feel like I really learned something, even if I missed the previous 30 times.

    Yet I don't do this out of spite nor I'm frustrated by it. When I catch them I usually pretend to get turned around and fail to make it to a hook so I can chase them again.

    I don't really like nurse though, the fatigue animation is uncomfortable, so I will likely remain a baby nurse forever....

    It's indeed a great way to learn a killer.

    What would be your biggest weakness as Nurse at the moment? What build are you using for your training?

  • the way survivors talk to me after every match i will do whatever needs to be done. even without tunneling or face camping the ego andys in this game need a reality check with the way they talk to other people

  • Because 7 minutes to find a lobby makes everyone tilted even before the game starts. If I had to wait 7 minutes (or more) to get a lobby, I need to be sure nobody has fun except me

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3132811#Comment_3132811

    It's indeed a great way to learn a killer.

    What would be your biggest weakness as Nurse at the moment? What build are you using for your training?

    My biggest weakness? I suck at mind games with her xD.

    And I have issues on multi level areas and getting to the other side of obstacles. I often end up on the wrong floor or the wrong side of the obstacle.

    I don't use any special perks. Mostly nurses, sloppy, pain resonance and I'm all ears or floods of rage.

  • @Zeta_JK44 said:

    Because 7 minutes to find a lobby makes everyone tilted even before the game starts. If I had to wait 7 minutes (or more) to get a lobby, I need to be sure nobody has fun except me

    Seven minutes is all I can spare. Before I go play another game.

  • @Lecruidant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3128713#Comment_3128713

    Killers got buffed to hell and back while Survivors lost the two good anti tunnel perks and you're gonna sit here and act like tunnel is a viable strat at 5 gens lmfao Gtfo of here.

    Killing a survivor as soon as possible is the best strat.

  • @Lecruidant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3128713#Comment_3128713

    Killers got buffed to hell and back while Survivors lost the two good anti tunnel perks and you're gonna sit here and act like tunnel is a viable strat at 5 gens lmfao Gtfo of here.

    Which two perks are you talking about?

    also it is a viable strat. I never said I think it’s good game design..

  • @Chaos999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3132915#Comment_3132915

    My biggest weakness? I suck at mind games with her xD.

    And I have issues on multi level areas and getting to the other side of obstacles. I often end up on the wrong floor or the wrong side of the obstacle.

    I don't use any special perks. Mostly nurses, sloppy, pain resonance and I'm all ears or floods of rage.

    Even a good Nurse will make a floor mistake from time to time.

    I would suggest to spend some time training the problematic blinks and to only use detection perks for a while. The mind games should get progressively easier if you often see what the survivors are actually doing.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Probably has to do with the insane amount of gaslighting killers are getting because of the recent buffs. "If you can't win now, you're just a baby killer." No, it is still completely acceptable to get 0 kills against good survivors. It feels like everyone is basing how 'strong' killer is based off of them going against weak solos, using a full meta build, camping/tunneling, or playing Nurse/Blight. But as soon as you remove one of those factors, killer is astonishingly weak. And, of course, the 30-second AFK no perks/no add-ons on all killers challenge, because that streak was totally legit. T_T But seriously, if you're someone who has played as killer for years and made it to top ranks/top MMR, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you're not one of those people, you'll get there in time.

    I play trapper for fun against SWFs and use the most nastiest and sweatiest build/playstyle I can find. I frequently get teabagged and given GGEZ just for running bloodwarden + Noed every game, but losing a few games doesn't make me a bad person. If you're not having fun, stop playing. You shouldn't aggravate innocent players just because you're having a temper tantrum

  • @ElleGreen said:

    They literally got buffed in every way possible with bloodlust and hitting quicker etc and have been acting horrible ever since camping and tunneling every game it's wild

    That's what happens when you only encourage killers to play fairer by making that strategy more viable, without nerfing the crappy strategies. Many killer players will still resort to the crappy strategies because they are still effective.

    That crap of "encourage killers to not camp and tunnel instead of discouraging them to camp and tunnel" is complete bullocks, and only half the needed job.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3133106#Comment_3133106

    Even a good Nurse will make a floor mistake from time to time.

    I would suggest to spend some time training the problematic blinks and to only use detection perks for a while. The mind games should get progressively easier if you often see what the survivors are actually doing.

    I appreciate the advice, but I really dislike nurse's camera when she is fatigued, so I'm definitely not going to main or play with her any significant amount of time.

    I just use her for challenges/dialies or when I want a change of pace, because she plays so very differently.

  • @Chaos999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3133254#Comment_3133254

    I appreciate the advice, but I really dislike nurse's camera when she is fatigued, so I'm definitely not going to main or play with her any significant amount of time.

    I just use her for challenges/dialies or when I want a change of pace, because she plays so very differently.

    Fair enough ^_^

  • Why are you so triggered about being tunnelled?

    Assuming because you got tunnelled or camped that your opponent is triggered and somehow angry at you is just ridiculous.

    My suggestion is stop getting triggered by camping and tunnelling it’s just gameplay.

1 2 ›