"Be A Good Friend, And Touch A Gen"
I dont know who needs to hear this, but please, for the love of everything within the universe, do generators when you get the chance.
I just had a match where I ended up having to solo complete 4 generators and 99% both exit gates because my teammates hardly touched the objective throughout the match (SoloQ, of course). The match lasted 15 minutes. Keep in mind, I wasnt just doing generators, I was looping the killer, going for unhooks, healing, etc.
I shouldnt be doing a majority of the work on the team, since it is, ya know, a team. Hiding in corners isnt doing anything for the team. Going to the corner of the map to heal with Self-Care isnt helping the team either.
Just do generators, please.
Comments
I feel like some Survivors suffer from serious "Genophobia".
But yeah, it's an issue of soloQ, again... Someone is hooked and people now don't have any idea of who is going to unhook, possibly making it where 2 or 3 people run for an unhook at the same time with 1 getting chased off, leaving noone on gens.
They said they will add icons for Survivors so it is easier to see which Survivor is doing what. But there is a way easier solution: Take the Survivor Aura from Kindred and make it basekit. Since it's mostly detrimental when someone is hooked, because solos cannot coordinate for a safe, it's help drastically.
But I guess icons is a better solution in the end because it will tell which Survivor is doing what at all times. I just hope they'll add that somewhere soon. SoloQ is literally the most frustrating thing in dbd.
Some people are just lazy and scared in this game.
Especially when it gets down a 3v1. 99% of players have no idea how to play in a 3v1. You don't have time to sit there and heal each other. Survivors try to heal each other for the duration of their teammate's chase, and then they'll finally start working on a gen as that player is put on a hook and the killer starts to patrol. You've accomplished absolutely nothing in that timespan as survivors. Get as far away from each other as possible and do gens. But you don't have time to reset each other in a 3v1. Stop it.
And you can't double up on a gen unless it's the last one in a 3v1. What are you going to do if the killer patrols after hooking someone and finds literally everyone left in the game at the same gen? You're throwing.
More like some groups don't do generators and try to "annoy" the killer
They are too allergic to kindred and gens, but still want basekit kindred and free info handled at them.
It was just a really stacked Coldwind, RNG really did the killer dirty.
I mean healing isnt always a bad thing depending on what is brought into the match. I normally bring in a lot of healing perks, normally takes a few seconds to heal someone and stuff. Strong medkits also can put in a lot of work.
Yeah I guess I should clarify: there is never time for teammate base 16 second heals or Sloppy Butcher heals. Solo medkit heals are ideal, and healing perks change things a bit
Can't, killer has dragon's grip
I touched gens like I touch grass. Never. They mess up my nails, gurl.
It's pretty rare to get games like that, but stick out soooo bad since they take so long.
Solo queue is not as bad as people make it out to be. Hard part is that you're getting three gen'd most games since no one really understands that they need to do one gen in the middle early and leave the gens in the corners for later.
That random teammate:
”What’s a gen?”
looks like your mmr didn't fit the killer nor the teammates.
complain about mmr not your teammates, they might jet didn't know it better.
Inner healing for the win
Try to stay up in chase for more than 20 seconds also. And stop going down next to each other. There is no reason why the killer should ever have 2 people slugged or 1 hooked and 1 slugged. Run meta perks! I see an awful lot of people complaining about killer perks, but never using their own tools to their advantage. People just love to throw games, man.
They literally have a perk to counter 3-gens. It's called Deja Vu. Highlights the 3 gens that are nearest to each other. You do those, and you never get 3-genned. It was even buffed recently to give you 5% extra gen speed on the highlighted gens. Like Kindred, I don't know why every solo isn't running this.
Sounds like a SoloQ issue.
I really wish my teammates would do gens AND not go down in a chase after 10 seconds (or less). This is all that I ask. Thank you!
indeed! I actually like Visionary a little bit more than Deja Vu, since it's active for more of the match
Typical DBD paradox in which when you play as killer you face a bunch of genrushers but when you play survivor on Solo Q you are paired with people who don't know how to repair.