Bite the Bullet is surprisingly....good?
I've been running this build for a few games, and the amount of sneaky heals I've been getting in has been pretty insane (both team/self).
I've been running this build for a few games, and the amount of sneaky heals I've been getting in has been pretty insane (both team/self).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
depending on the situations it's nice being able to heal right beside the killer
Yeah.
You can even hold it while the killer is patrolling to mute yourself (old Iron Will) if you don't want/need to heal.
Pretty useful.
Not worth a perk slot, to be honest. I mean, neither is quick and quiet, but I run it all the time. We all have our comfort picks.
It's good for healing builds
Oh? Thats pretty smart. I would never thought I use selfcare but I may steal your build for a few games too
A lot of survivor perks are low key pretty good and underrated
I'd personally swap self-care for lucky break and just bring a yellow medkit with charges, waaaayyy faster and more effective
I've fully healed mid-chase by ducking into a corner and self caring while the killer looks around and wonders where the hell I went
It's pretty fun....when it works >_>;;
I like Lucky Break/QQ/Overcome/Inner Strength for a fun Zoomie build, but i get the value/ease of your suggestion.
It's surprisingly abusive with lucky break.
It’s a good pick but it does get hard countered by nurse’s calling. It’s amazing with a green medkit though
I run it, it's super effective. I always get value out of it.
CoH, Shadowstep, Lithe, Bite the Bullet
Before I got into totems I ran a similar build to yours.
Q&Q Is really good IMO we need more stealth perks like it