Decisive Strike is still a second chance perk
Just not the second chance you're thinking of. Decisive Strike is a second chance at doing whatever it was you were trying to do, before you were downed. Things such as, vaulting a window, or dropping down with Balanced Landing. Decisive Strike is an opportunity to finish what you were doing, which was hopefully putting something between you and the killer and getting away.
If you were in the middle of nowhere just holding W, it is also a second chance at doing that, which you don't really need.
Comments
I don't think anyone has ever disputed the fact that it gives you a second chance.
It gives you a second chance at life when you're being tunneled by the killer off of hook.
I mean if you're close enough to a strong window or pallet it's not much different than before. The exception is nurse which it doesn't do much against but then again it never really did
Let's buff DS back to 5 seconds.
yes? it's a bad perk now though
And honestly make it active upon both hook states now it deactivates during endgame.
I honestly can't believe they did that. When the gates are powered/opened killers are going to stand there like goofballs instead of running the rest out so it's especially needed then. As I've found out since the last major update, you still really need borrowed time and decisive strike because killers assume no one is using them right now.
This. I wouldn't mind the one hook state so much if they reverted the deactivate during end-game changes. That specific change really crossed the line for me.
Honestly why not right?? It’s so bad against killers with high mobility.
Honestly, yeah.
Agreed.
I'm fine with it not working in end game. That said it desperately needs to be a 5 second stun again.