Nemesis Should Get an Add-On Pass

Since we're on the mood of Resident Evil with the new chapter, we shouldn't forget about Nemesis. Nemesis is a great killer and I personally like him, but one thing that's almost unanimously agreed on is that his add ons have a lot of really, really bad ones.

The only good add ons are ones that increase mutation rate (and those were nerfed). It's argued if making zombies move faster or have better FOV are good add ons (personally they can be if you combine them).

But the majority of them are just almost largely useless. I've been making fun of Licker's Tongue ever since I first saw it. Increases time of being Hindered after being Contaminated for an additional 0.2 seconds. ...they gain a speed boost.

I hope that BHVR, maybe during the next mid-chapter, does something to make his add ons more impactful than they are right now.

Comments

  • @RichardCarter said:

    Since we're on the mood of Resident Evil with the new chapter, we shouldn't forget about Nemesis. Nemesis is a great killer and I personally like him, but one thing that's almost unanimously agreed on is that his add ons have a lot of really, really bad ones.

    The only good add ons are ones that increase mutation rate (and those were nerfed). It's argued if making zombies move faster or have better FOV are good add ons (personally they can be if you combine them).

    But the majority of them are just almost largely useless. I've been making fun of Licker's Tongue ever since I first saw it. Increases time of being Hindered after being Contaminated for an additional 0.2 seconds. ...they gain a speed boost.

    I hope that BHVR, maybe during the next mid-chapter, does something to make his add ons more impactful than they are right now.

    I think his main problem is that once wesker comes out, he's literally a worse wesker. His tentacle should either do damage even when not infected, or they need to make the zombies actually useful.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/340483/nemesis-should-get-an-add-on-pass

    I think his main problem is that once wesker comes out, he's literally a worse wesker. His tentacle should either do damage even when not infected, or they need to make the zombies actually useful.

    Or rework Nemesis from the ground up to be more accurate

  • Like giving him a rocket launcher, right?

  • @RichardCarter said:

    Since we're on the mood of Resident Evil with the new chapter, we shouldn't forget about Nemesis. Nemesis is a great killer and I personally like him, but one thing that's almost unanimously agreed on is that his add ons have a lot of really, really bad ones.

    The only good add ons are ones that increase mutation rate (and those were nerfed). It's argued if making zombies move faster or have better FOV are good add ons (personally they can be if you combine them).

    But the majority of them are just almost largely useless. I've been making fun of Licker's Tongue ever since I first saw it. Increases time of being Hindered after being Contaminated for an additional 0.2 seconds. ...they gain a speed boost.

    I hope that BHVR, maybe during the next mid-chapter, does something to make his add ons more impactful than they are right now.

    he desperately needs it. 85% of his addons are complete butt

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/340483/nemesis-should-get-an-add-on-pass

    I think his main problem is that once wesker comes out, he's literally a worse wesker. His tentacle should either do damage even when not infected, or they need to make the zombies actually useful.

    True. Again, I'll still love him but he really will become overshadowed by Wesker unless there's some nerfs between the PTB and Live (which I'm sure will come by fixing the hitboxes of his Bound and Slam)

  • I play him quite a bit and I agree. I'd like some add ons that effect what he can do in each tier of mutation or effect zombie behavior.

  • Pyramid Head should be first in line for that.

  • I guarantee you that if they did that, somebody would create a thread here calling it unoriginal as it's just a hybrid of huntress hatchet and clown bottle

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3125806#Comment_3125806

    I guarantee you that if they did that, somebody would create a thread here calling it unoriginal as it's just a hybrid of huntress hatchet and clown bottle

    That’s true lol

    But honestly I don’t see a way that BHVR could implement it and still have it be balanced

  • They should make a Add on Pass update where they rework Nemesis , twins and Pyramide Head Addons

    Also Buff Nemesis so bist First Hit whit his Power als damage the Survivor and infecs himthere is no reason he needs 3 Hits whit his Power 🤷‍♀️

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3126011#Comment_3126011

    That’s true lol

    But honestly I don’t see a way that BHVR could implement it and still have it be balanced

    My own idea was to have it spawn on the end game inside a Crate with 1 shot that all survivors can see. Holding it would lower Movespeed significantly and the rocket itself could have a heavy arc so you cant Snipe with it. Any survivor caught in the blast is Dying and any walls break.