DPI Clutch for Blight!
Just starting religiously playing blight, trying to get his flicks and other techs down.. for other people trying to learn him and playing on a programmable mouse… USE A DPI CLUTCH. I set a side mouse button to DPI clutch at 10,000 and his flicks are so much easier and sharper. 10/10 recommend.
Comments
Pov blight players
I use 6400 DPI for everything on PC, don't like moving my mouse much generally, and it works well for Blight and Billy
I’ve always been a low DPI player, because of my time on warzone. (I play full arm.)
I was playing with a 600 DPI, but with the dpi clutch, I have a HUGE difference in the flicks, primarily in how sharp I can turn now.
Great, another reason to finally fix hug tech.
It is an issue. but it’s okay to have an opinion, papifelix.
The mouse didn't fly out the window so your gif was clearly a beginner Blight
It is an issue and I’m ignoring any further notifications from you, byeeee
I mean this is the same person that said Sadako was A-tier so like... Make of that what you will
Go try to hug tech and get a hit. This stuff is hard man. 😂
And once again I regret entering the forums. Those kids fighting like if they were fighting for a plastic shovel inside a sandbox used to be funny once but meanwhile it's become really... annoying as those kid fights are seen in every post.
You dont need high dpi for blight at all
That’s an interesting opinion too :)
You can say that, but the difference doesn’t lie. The amount of distance I turn with the DPI clutch is absurdly more than without it. I have landed so many more hits.
Shinobu is right, there is a built in lock on blights attacks. You could use 400 dpi you would just need to use an entire MTG mat to do a 180.
That’s what I’m saying, most people don’t have the space to do a 180 flick on 400dpi, which is what I like to play on for everything. The dpi clutch simply makes it easier to obtain the maximum flick with much less movement, while not messing with your play style.
I hope I'm not the only one that loves to verse hug tech blight! He is very fun to verse, and he offers a challenge, nothing wrong with that.
Is that the same as a moon rush? If so they are so much fun. Tricky to pull off but fun.
Pretty much all of blights tech derive from the hug tech, as of now.
I notice you end a lot of your statements with "period" or "end of discussion" as if anything you say could actually end a discussion.
Blight players when one of the toilet cleaner tech get fixed and they can’t flick survivors out of their game window
Except, devs themselves stated that its an exploit and are looking into a fix for it, which will probably just be devs making blight’s collisions actually work