70s Suitcase DLC
I just wanted to see people's opinion, I would love to see Dwight with a Tied-dyed shirt and circle glasses
Tagged:
Mod
I just wanted to see people's opinion, I would love to see Dwight with a Tied-dyed shirt and circle glasses
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would actually be amazing! They should make suitcase DLCs for every decade for the 20th century
Actually, first I need my civil war Dwight
Claudette in a field medic uniform would be awesome!
I want both a 50's & a 70's one now! Bell bottomed trousers on the survivors would be kind of cute.
Love the idea of more decade themed cosmetics!
I would love to see Hillbilly in a torn up and dirty 50s themed suit