Does anyone else rename the survs/killers?
I may of asked this in the past before, but I can't be bothered to rummage in my dbd chest to pull it out lol, but.........here is some of mine, and I don't re name them all :)
Meg - Just every time I see her, I just say "shut up Meg" most of my game lol.
Jake - I don't rename him but, he makes me laugh with his injury noises.
Nea - Foot. She looks like one lol.
Laurie - Laurie Toad, or just Toad lol.
Ace - "Hello Ace" if you have seen Ace Venture when Nature calls, you get it :)
Quentin - Quinland.
Jeff - So okay I say "Jeff!" to the hubbie, but in a voice from Peep Show, if you have seen it you get it lol.
Nancy - Fiona is because we could never remember her name, so we renamed her Fiona.
Jonah - Johona
Yoichi - Little Nightmares cos of the yellow rain suit lol
Haddie - I just sing "Haddie Haddie Haddie Kur" in the what does the fox say tone :)
Killers, I don't play Killer no more so nothing to call them anymore :)
Comments
Deathslinger - yeehaw shooty man
with legion I tend to sing the knife song. Iโve got all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop.
whenever I play against leatherface I just have that urge to call him leatherdaddy
I do not blame you, that is a perfectly normal reaction to his presence.
I just say, "oh the killer is my son" given my eldest is called Caleb who is now a dbd player! he does awesome with killer, makes a momma proud :)
Just don't touch the basement chest, that is his! Also anyone else wonder who the anniversary event dude down there was?
Oh no, there comes Sudoku!
Blight = Crackhead ๐
Wraith = Bing Bong (ofc)
Artist = Bird Mama/Mommy ๐ฆ
Spirit = Crinkles (cuz *glass sounds*)
Sadako/Onryo = Oreo ๐ช
Pig = Miss Piggy/Peppa ๐ท
Nemesis = Nemmy-Sus ๐
Trickster = Twinkster ๐
Pyramid Head/Executioner = Daddy ๐