When will the RE-PTB comes online?
I do hope we can test Ada Wong and Albert Wesker tomorrow. Cant remember the 2nd survivors name XD.
Whats the opinion of you? Can maybe Mandy tell us when the PTB goes live?
I do hope we can test Ada Wong and Albert Wesker tomorrow. Cant remember the 2nd survivors name XD.
Whats the opinion of you? Can maybe Mandy tell us when the PTB goes live?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, they will only tell us 30min before it like always. No matter how important patch, even the prestige change was told 30min before.
Its either tomorrow or next week tuesday. Btw the second survivor is Rebecca
I'll take a guess and assume late August
Who knows?
Doesn’t even need to be a Tuesday, some of the more recent PTBs were released on Wednesdays as well..
Hopefully sooner rather then later
Don't want to spoil myself but some forum members have a lot of trouble with the don't discus leaks thing
I get the idea of don't spoil things but
How are we supposed to not talk about something they showed us 2 months ago when project w was revealed half of dbd already knew it was wesker
And they literally told us what the power was last week buy don't want us talking about it
I'm not talking about it being wesker or the basic principle of his power.
I'm talking about the people who are talking about the things that haven't been officially teased like the perks
There is no PTB.
PTB tomorrow (happy dance)
Hmmmm, poorly timed reply :P
Yes let's go tomorrow is my day off
They saw my comment and decided I had issued a challenge.
In 15m
The perks were announced yesterday
Edit: Sorry, I thought they were posted on Behaviour's official twitter, but it was a different feed. Disregard.