How far along are ya in the rift?
This doesnt include the cringe practice of spending like a billion dollars to buy tiers.
I'm at Tier 62,about to be done with 100%ing the second level now.
This doesnt include the cringe practice of spending like a billion dollars to buy tiers.
I'm at Tier 62,about to be done with 100%ing the second level now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg that's even better. I despise most of his outfits.... but I do like the camo one. I might buy it just so I don't have basic Jonah when I have to play him. Him and Kate are my least favorites. :/
yeah i mentioned it. i remember painstakingly calculating it manually lmao
it's ok jonah is not human
I admire your perseverance and unshakable dedication.
i just liked the outfits and i wanted them XD.
finally i have it
got this bloody thing done
Why not? You get ur money back
You just need to repair together surely surv will get a skillcheck.I mean you dont need the perk to activate 3 times.
i'm done with it 3 days ago.
It block the sun for your back
I think they already found that out
yeah I got it.
ah yes. the back of his head needs sun protection.
I think I’m only at 20.
On PC I'm 20.
On console I'm around 46.
Are you progressing on both platforms?
If they do a Greek myth-themed skin for Plague, I could see it being Persephone, playing up the whole half-alive / half-Underworld denizen theme of the myth.
Not that high maybe t6 or 8.....I'm a free player because I don't really have that much disposable income to buy the premium rift and the free line has no real incentive to even do...oh it has a few charms or parts of a costume for a killer or survivor but nothing really making me want to focus on it
If the free line had more "filler" rewards maybe and I'm not saying making it charms or costumes but something like a few bp or shards....