About that new trailer
I know what people are saying about it but I just wanted to express that the music that they used was 11/10. Holy #########. I have played DbD since launch and nothing has made me feel that rush of "scared-like" feeling in a long time, until this trailer. While it is short, it has great meaning. David thought he was safe and got away with his friend. To be as farthest away from the thing he wants most.... safety. When he turns back around and sees the mask and the music cues.... just CHILLS. Literal CHILLS. 
Whoever made this, can they get a raise please?
Also, what are your thoughts when you first saw the trailer?
For those who didn't - here is the link to the video
Comments
I love this trailer, I can watch it over and over.
the trailers are always elite, and amazing.
Loved it.
if only legion was as good as in this trailer
Actually if the legion had no red stain, no terror radius, was able to crouch like a survivor and at the same height with survivors, and had 3rd person view with 110% ms, he would be really really fun to play and play against.
At that point, I don't even care if I got a kill or not. That would be great.
I really want to a no mask cosmetic for these guys, I've said it in other threads but damn, I love whoever is wearing that green hoodie, might be Susie, she's got that smile, she's just beautiful, so glad she's a killer.
"Legion pretending to be a fellow Survivor? Damn, that's way more fun and interesting than he really is in game."
In all seriousness though, it is a very well done trailer.
The biggest piece of misadvertising in DbD history.
Imagine the people who's gonna buy Legion expecting a killer who plays like a survivor, hiding among the flock and lash out when the time's right. Imagine their disappointment.
Same man, Susie is my favorite out of the 4
Legion brings in the first attractive female Killers that isn't dead into the game, I'm sure lots of people like Huntress but without her mask it's like staring into a damn void.
IKR, hopefully we get some sort of cosmetic that reveals most or at least some of their face, the amount of detail put in the faces for the Legion shouldn't go to waste
Hell yeah, they put actual work into those people, Huntress literally has no eyes, I heard Leatherface is eyes and lips, they need to show off those masterful faces.
You can also see Michael's eyes! But yes, more face reveal would be rad!