I made a perk tierlist for both sides because I can :)
Enjoy. Any questions? xd
Enjoy. Any questions? xd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you put them in tiers based on their sole value or their potential to combo with other perks/builds?
Is it just me or are the killer perks not easy on the eyes? Dunno what it is.
I dislike these icons. It's hard to see which perk is which sometimes and when they are close together it sucks when more.
I would honestly put pentimento and eruption at the top of s tier. Those are the two slowdown perks that I actually still think need to be nerfed.
Only one pentimento totem increases gen times to 128 seconds, which is nuts. I guess with eruption the main problem is that it hurts solo survivors more than swf.
I dont think i would put lethal pursuer, or undying in s tier. And maybe a few other perks. I guess PR makes sense, especially now that the pr and dms combo were readded.
perk tiers change drastically based on the killer that is using them.
Boon: dark theory for me is an E-tier if not F. The 2%haste is so minuscule for a perk that needs to be set up and works in a confined area. This perk is the definition of situational effect.
I ranked them by themself since some perks can boost other perks to really high lvls
I'm sorry :(
Okay I was just wondering because you put undying in S tier, but undying by itself does nothing really XD
You might get the occasional clutch aura read, but it's mostly a support hex.
I would put window of opportunity in S tier it's great and I think for the people is definetely A tier at least. I have gotten stealed multiple downs because of it and only way to counter it is to down them at open but I get lot of downs at pallets or windows.
Can you fix them to different color?
True. I might have made a small exception xd
I mean, yes. Then I would have to do a completely new Template.
Ok well I try to take look at it. I commented here earlier on few survivors perks which I think you underestimated.
I think noed is A tier and I would also rate overcharge bit higher. I would lower devour to A tier as it gets cleansed most of the time and encourages you to leave hooks which is not always most effient way to play.
People be sleeping on the new Lightweight. I've had killers lose me mid loop because my scratch marks just up and vanished.
I don't think it's meta but it's certainly very solid though admittedly a bit RNG based.