Play Any Other Games?

Most people dont tend to play only one game, a lot of people tend to play multiple games to avoid constant burn-out from a single given game. For me, Ive been playing a lot of Hollow Knight and Warframe since they fit niche gameplay that I like outside of DbD's normal gameplay. But Ive been enjoying both a lot more than DbD atm so I swapped over to them while I wait for DbD to get more updates or for the Tome to release new challenges.

What games have yall been playing besides DbD? Any recommendations for games?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Just because there is a relatively recent thread with a similar topic, you can also look here:

    @bittercranberry said:

    title.

    october we get Nier Automata & Bayonetta 3 for switch also RE8 DLC & RE:verse drops. on top of that RE4 in beginning of next year.

    i can pretty much say my hands will be tied for the next 2-3 years so in the meantime i have about a four month period before i dissapear into the abyss.

    for game recommendations i would appreciate obscure/ hidden gems or games that you can sink alot of hours in.

    my most played games are:

    the 3rd birthday & final fantasy 13 & RE2 Remake & Silent Hill 3 & MGSV

    so games that are similar and have great unlockables that keep you playing, thanks!!


  • I'm enjoying Evil Dead: The Game

  • @Mooks said:

    Just because there is a relatively recent thread with a similar topic, you can also look here:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/334890/games-that-are-in-your-rotation-what-would-you-recommend

    Some of the suggestions in there are already in my back log of games that I plan on getting into after college, but Im looking for something that is, well, a lot less known and stuff, like "this is a hidden gem" or "extremely under-rated" type thing.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    I'm enjoying Evil Dead: The Game

    I heard Evil Dead was pretty good, that is definitely in my back log of games.

  • Warframe, Escape from Tarkov and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nostalgia reasons)

    Always enjoy a bit of Warframe but currently waiting for cross save to become a thing... That and i've ran out of content except eidolon hunting which is my all time fave!

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112674#Comment_3112674

    I heard Evil Dead was pretty good, that is definitely in my back log of games.

    It's good, but a bit buggy, I'd say buggier than DbD at times

  • @TunnelVision said:

    Warframe, Escape from Tarkov and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nostalgia reasons)

    Always enjoy a bit of Warframe but currently waiting for cross save to become a thing... That and i've ran out of content except eidolon hunting which is my all time fave!

    Cross-save and Cross-play has been in the works for a long while, they recently sync'ed up Baro across all platforms, but really looking forward to being able to do Sorties with all my friends on different platforms, just overall a fun game that is worth the time. (Though I do think Cross-play/Cross-save needs to be more normalized in gaming, it's a shame that most games dont have or work on getting it.)

  • If you REALLY want a game that pretty much no one has ever heard or played then I would recomment Chaos Break & Kouldeka for the PS1

    both obscure & hidden gems but the games are very pricy.. i think Kouldeka is going for over $500 minimum due to how rare and unique it is.

  • I recently played Raft and currently I'm mostly playing Hunt: Showdown and The Binding of Isaac.

    I wouldn't know what to suggest, it kinda depends what genre of game you are looking for.

  • Currently, I'm also playing:

    _State of Decay 2_ (an excellent Walking Dead style game of base building, survival and some tricky battles)

    _Rimworld_ (it finally came to Xbox! Brilliant story generator of trying to survive after crashing on to a unknown planet. Very deep, and currently there are no mods, but it's being discussed)

    _Slay the Princess_ (A horror-comedy game following in the vein of The Stanley Parable, and featuring 2 big names from horror podcasts: Nichole Goodnight from The NoSleep Podcast, and Jonathan Sims from The Magnus Archives)

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    I'm enjoying Evil Dead: The Game

    How is it for you? I’ve been thinking about buying it and trying it out. Worth the $?

  • I’ve been playing a lot of games lately. Mostly single player things


    the original Wild Arms

    Rise of the Third Power

    did a replay of Baldurs Gate 1 & 2

  • Silent Hill 2

    Majora's Mask

    Cadence of Hyrule

    Sonic Battle


    Since Halloween is around the corner I'm probably going to get around to SH3, FNAF VR, and RES 1/2/3/5/0.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112674#Comment_3112674

    How is it for you? I’ve been thinking about buying it and trying it out. Worth the $?

    If you're looking for a Dead By Daylight-like experience, Evil Dead is not the game for you. DbD and ED are basically the polar opposites.

    I'd recommend watching some gameplay if you want to buy it.


    I'd probably wait for a sale. The price tag is fine, but the game can be quite buggy at times and that can take away from the experience. Also once you're done with the grind, there's not really much to do other than playing the game, unlike DbD where you can always hunt for more Items and Add-Ons in the Bloodweb

  • I'm a diehard Splatoon fan. Strange contrast tbh

  • Fall Guys. Very nice game but unfortunately once you finish the season pass there's pretty much nothing else to do until the next season.

    @AnchorTea said:

    I'm a diehard Splatoon fan. Strange contrast tbh

    Hey me too : D

    So hyped for Splatoon 3