Doctors Madness and the Yellow Glyph challenge
Hello everyone, today I encountered the combo in the titel, and lets say that it wasn't funny :D
Even with madness lvl 1 the direction of the wheel would randomly reverse during the challenge, and its so disorienting, that its for all purposes impossible!
Mind you, I don't talk about doing gens or heals or whatever, but the yellow glyphs tome challenge. Its only a minor nitpick, as there aren't many Doctors around, but in the same vein I don't think that this challenge is meant to be THAT hard. I guess its hard to code an exeption for the Madness and the yellow glyphs to interact? Whatever, its probably on the lowest rung of the priority ladder and ya'll can consider this just a smol ven rant.
Happy gaming ^^
Comments
Sounds like a skill issue, cuh. They aren't called skill checks for no reason, you just need to git gud at clicking at the right time that only elite alpha male gamers like myself are capable of doing. I could do it at ten times the speed, with double the console latency, while in the terror radius of the killer headed straight for me because I am a giga chad. Perhaps one day you will get to my level and be able to time the button press at a top 500 level that gets me all the ladies. They love when I push the right buttons. ๐
they should remove the doctor entirely... never been fun to play against it
๐ญ Its the truth.๐ญ
peak forum experience right here
giga chad, i can't.. ๐๐๐คฃ
It could of been worse....it could of been a doc with a full stack of huntress lullaby lol that gets even the seasoned survivor thrown for a loop.
It wouldn't be that hard to change the code. They did it for the reverse beartrap removal boxes when the Pig is the killer, so the Huntress' Lullaby perk doesn't affect the skill checks for them. They can copy/paste that code in for yellow glyphs and set it to ignore anything that alters the skill check.
Yellow glyphs are enough of a pita as they are.
I mean, how many doctors are you actually facing? I thought it was all nurses, blights, bubbas, and legions lol.
Anyway, yeah I'd be down with making glyph skill checks unaffected by perks and powers.
It's simply just the rules of DBD. You put a tome challenge on, and then you get the killers you don't want for that challenge.
I can't believe this happened to someone else too. I put on the yellow glyph yesterday and my second game was against a Doc. I literally was able to do the merciless storm skillcheck that would switch directions and move, but couldn't get the stupid yellow glyph. It was always the last skill check that would switch directions right away and I would miss it.