I'm upset, angry and sad.

I can't believe you had the nerve to only add a single charm (who tfck cares about charms, seriously?) and a Jake outfit. What about my girls Spirit and Huntress? Or that absolute chad Trapper and my boy Wraith? Nope, you get a charm and a Jake outfit.

Comments

  • Me when the DBD outfit wasn't Wraith's Hawaiian beach getup: My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

    We've already got Mr. Puddles and Santa Clown. DBD's aesthetic won't implode from the addition of beefcake Trapper. You know you want to, devs.

  • Jake supremacy

    Another W on the board, Jakebros

  • @emetSdidnothingwrong said:

    I can't believe you had the nerve to only add a single charm (who tfck cares about charms, seriously?) and a Jake outfit. What about my girls Spirit and Huntress? Or that absolute chad Trapper and my boy Wraith? Nope, you get a charm and a Jake outfit.

    Are you talking about the current Rift? If you're steadily working your way through it, the premium bit has full outfits for Jonah, Nurse, Jeff, Spirit, Mikaela, and Megatron. If you just make sure to complete it before it closes in 2 months, you get all your spent Auric cells back?

  • Absolutely. It makes no sense. They should have really added the beach outfits for all 4 killers.

  • Spirit's beach outfit needs to be added as a cosmetic. I also wouldn't say no to her bikini.

  • @PapiFelixPSN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112599#Comment_3112599

    They're talking about Hooked on You and what it adds to DbD, not the Rift.

    Side note: The outfits in the Rift are actually really good this time, ESPECIALLY the Nurse one.

    Ah gotcha, my bad :)

  • I was surprised that Hooked on You rewards you with a Jake outfit, even though Jake doesn't seem to appear in the game. I do love the outfit though, it's definitely worth getting the game just for it imo.

    With that said, I do really hope that in DBD we get at least some skins from Hooked on You. Claudette and Dwight's are adorable. Spirit's is also gorgeous, as well as Wraith's. Others are cool, too. I'm pretty sure the fans would be happy :)