I'm so glad we have a BP event atm
It's really fun to have back to back matches of getting camped out of games and leaving with 4k points :) Glad camping and tunnel was addressed so much lately but yay for event right lmfao what a joke
It's really fun to have back to back matches of getting camped out of games and leaving with 4k points :) Glad camping and tunnel was addressed so much lately but yay for event right lmfao what a joke
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is there a bp event?
There wasnt as of 1pm Est today, so it must have just started if true.
yea 1.5 yay better then nothing.
It is a 1.5x Bloodpoint event which ends August Tenth I think.
I might have to play this week then.
It feels so much better to finally be earning at least SOME decent blood points from a match.
I believe it started right after their presentation.