We should make a list of possible voicelines for wesker

In the trailer he can talk basically confirming he has voice lines

We should think of some likes he could say in certain actions

Comments

  • The 7 minutes one would be pretty cool alongsides a spawning animation.

  • At the start of the trial Wesker says

    " 7 minutes. 7 minutes is all i can spare to play with you."

    If 7 minutes passes before the game ends, Wesker immediately leaves the match ending the game

  • image.png

    If this is a cosmetic for Rebecca ( which it better be)

    There should be special voice line for the Rebecca's wearing it.

  • i made an 30 lines post but the mod deleted it

  • @PatchNoir said:

    i made an 30 lines post but the mod deleted it

    Bruh why

  • I'm really hoping there's lines for when he mori's or pulls Chris out of a locker CHRISSSSSSSS! Like he does at the end of resident evil 5

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I'm really hoping there's lines for when he mori's or pulls Chris out of a locker CHRISSSSSSSS! Like he does at the end of resident evil 5

    Please we need this stuff like yesterday

  • All I want Wesker to say is "CHRIS!"

    I literally don't care about any other voice lines, just make it so that as soon as a chase starts and the survivor is using the Chris Redfield skin Wesker shouts one of three downright venomous takes of Wesker screaming his name upon seeing him.

    I want Chris players to get goosebumps when Wesker starts a chase with them.

  • "There's no point in hiding."

    "You can't hide FOREVAH!"

    "Found you!"

    "Here I am offering you my precious time...and you waste it by running around."

    "Poor performance indeed."

    "Are you trying to make me angry?"

    "I expected more from you."

    "I am a GOD!"

  • @TheArbiter said:

    At the start of the trial Wesker says

    " 7 minutes. 7 minutes is all i can spare to play with you."

    If 7 minutes passes before the game ends, Wesker immediately leaves the match ending the game

    He is occupied studying the blight to improve the ouroboros virus 🤣

  • @Lx_malice said:

    "There's no point in hiding."

    "You can't hide FOREVAH!"

    "Found you!"

    "Here I am offering you my precious time...and you waste it by running around."

    "Poor performance indeed."

    "Are you trying to make me angry?"

    "I expected more from you."

    "I am a GOD!"

    Locker grab:

    There is no point in hiding

    Found you

    You cant hide forevar


    When hook someone:

    Poor performance indeed

    I expect more from you.

  • After being flashlight blinded for the 7th time: "Okay come on I have feelings too yknow."

  • I don't know about the voice lines, but if there's not a boulder to punch somewhere, I'm gonna riot

  • "Premature..." when he gets genrushed and everyone escapes in less than 7 minutes.

  • Hooking more than one survivor in the basement at the same time: "Isn't this one big family reunion?" (RE5)

    Survivor opening the Exit Gate: "Stop it! Don't open that door!" (RE)

    Being blinded: "Ignorant cretins!" (RE5)

    Downing more than one survivor in rapid succession: "You guys are idiots!" (RE)

    Whilst in chase, perhaps when changing bloodlist tiers: "You're merely postponing the inevitable!" (RE5)

    When being clicked or teabagged: "Your lack of imagination disappoints me"/ "I expected more from you" (RE:UC)

  • "YOU WILL GIVE ME AN EGG."
  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    I don't know about the voice lines, but if there's not a boulder to punch somewhere, I'm gonna riot

    What If there's a Boulder blocking a hall when the map gets its rework

  • @Lx_malice said:

    "There's no point in hiding."

    "You can't hide FOREVAH!"

    "Found you!"

    "Here I am offering you my precious time...and you waste it by running around."

    "Poor performance indeed."

    "Are you trying to make me angry?"

    "I expected more from you."

    "I am a GOD!"

    He should totally say poor performance indeed when a surivor fails to blind you and I expected more from you when a surivor dies

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    Hooking more than one survivor in the basement at the same time: "Isn't this one big family reunion?" (RE5)

    Survivor opening the Exit Gate: "Stop it! Don't open that door!" (RE)

    Being blinded: "Ignorant cretins!" (RE5)

    Downing more than one survivor in rapid succession: "You guys are idiots!" (RE)

    Whilst in chase, perhaps when changing bloodlist tiers: "You're merely postponing the inevitable!" (RE5)

    When being clicked or teabagged: "Your lack of imagination disappoints me"/ "I expected more from you" (RE:UC)

    Love the last one

  • @AnchorTea said:

    After being flashlight blinded for the 7th time: "Okay come on I have feelings too yknow."

    Lol

  • Things Wesker says. Also he is clearly voice by DC Douglas.

  • @AnchorTea said:

    After being flashlight blinded for the 7th time: "Okay come on I have feelings too yknow."

    Lol

  • All hail The Bush.