Finally, Ada in DbD
I LOVE HER SO MUCH, since the first Re dlc I wanted her to be in the game, even if it was a skin, but being a survivor with her own perks its even better
I LOVE HER SO MUCH, since the first Re dlc I wanted her to be in the game, even if it was a skin, but being a survivor with her own perks its even better
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She was the first legendary skin I wanted for Jill. I'll take a whole new character instead tho :)
Sad part is the whole new character is cheaper than a skin!
Yep I am ready to be Ada main
I hope her perks will be amazing
True hahaha
This cosmetic pls: