-_-

How did you do it again? How are you already messing up Resident Evil a second time? Jeez man. It's really simple to get it right but instead we are getting whatever that was. Firs Aid Sprays? They cure infection now? Why isn't that just a perk for the damn MEDIC you guys got? Also why does Wesker have an infection power at all? At least you have the sprint this time so it is slightly better than Nemesis but you still screwed it up. Let's hope you didn't find even more ways to screw it up in game. I'll definitely be talking about it if you do. But damn man. Stop screwing around. If you're not gonna make the characters do what they do then just don't use the license. It's sad having to use a big license and then not even do it good. It's like the new RE show (Obviously not as bad) but there is absolutely 0 point to use the license then.

Comments

  • You wouldn't have ever been happy with it.

    Besides, we literally haven't seen anything yet.

  • I knew you would be complaining even before i saw the trailer

  • Have you considered the possibility that they were never, ever, going to live up to your frankly absurdly high expectations?

  • Haha I was right

  • You want a perk that counters a killer power? Are we back in 2016 with old small game?

  • @Pulsar said:

    You wouldn't have ever been happy with it.

    Besides, we literally haven't seen anything yet.

    It's very easy to make me happy with this. They go out of their way to make poopoo though. Like I've said a million times but people can't seem to grasp, it's very easier to get the characters right. Obviously Nemesis only needed a rocket launcher and a sprint and that would've made me happy. I would've loved it.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Have you considered the possibility that they were never, ever, going to live up to your frankly absurdly high expectations?

    What I want is even easier to make then what they are already making. Especially with Nemesis. All I ever really wanted was a rocket launcher and a sprint. Those are so easy and they managed to mess it up.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    You want a perk that counters a killer power? Are we back in 2016 with old small game?

    ??

  • i have been a hater & rightfully so but ada actually looked good in the trailer, rebecca is kind of hard to tell but yeaahh i feel you as they do somehow manage to fail the most simple things but it cant be as bad as the first chapter right??

  • @bittercranberry said:

    i have been a hater & rightfully so but ada actually looked good in the trailer, rebecca is kind of hard to tell but yeaahh i feel you as they do somehow manage to fail the most simple things but it cant be as bad as the first chapter right??

    Yeah I'll say that. It definitely sounds way better than the first chapter instantly. I mean Wesker can actually run so thank god.


    In terms of the models, we'll have to see. They looked good in the trailer sure, but remember they also did in the first chapter trailer. We all saw what happened to Claire. Seems that truck driver in RE2R actually hit her this time. And Jill ended up with marshmellows in her mouth or something. So yeah we'll see if they are actually good in game.


    I'm still gonna keep trying to get them to fix the first chapter though. This won't excuse that just because this is better.

  • Your opinion.

    I for one am very much looking forward to Wesker, he sounds like an awesome new killer. One with anti-loop, but hopefully anti-loop that has a fair amount of counterplay.

  • Until the PTB drops we have no idea how it's going to work.

    I'm pretty pessimistic about anything BHVR does to DbD, but at least I'm willing to give them a chance.

  • You said "Firs Aid Sprays? They cure infection now? Why isn't that just a perk for the damn MEDIC you guys got?"

    The devs have stated they don't want perks that specifically counter a killer power. That's the reason why old small game, which could detect traps from hag and trapper, was changed.

  • @ByeByeQ said:

    Until the PTB drops we have no idea how it's going to work.

    I'm pretty pessimistic about anything BHVR does to DbD, but at least I'm willing to give them a chance.

    People said the same thing for Nemesis but that doesn't make any sense. The simple fact was then is that Nemesis simply didn't have what makes him iconic. Wesker has a bunch of unnecessary changes and additions to his power so far.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111439#Comment_3111439

    You said "Firs Aid Sprays? They cure infection now? Why isn't that just a perk for the damn MEDIC you guys got?"

    The devs have stated they don't want perks that specifically counter a killer power. That's the reason why old small game, which could detect traps from hag and trapper, was changed.

    That's not what I meant by it. In Resident Evil First Aid Sprays heal you. They don't just cure these virus'. It should've been a perk like Flashbang that heals you like a First Aid Spray does. I'm not saying it should be a perk that counter shim directly. I Mena the infection mechanic shouldn't even exist in the first place for Wesker.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111406#Comment_3111406

    It's very easy to make me happy with this. They go out of their way to make poopoo though. Like I've said a million times but people can't seem to grasp, it's very easier to get the characters right. Obviously Nemesis only needed a rocket launcher and a sprint and that would've made me happy. I would've loved it.

    I cant tell if youre trolling or what lol

  • I haven't played any of the RE games that Wesker features in, but even I know about his plan for "complete global saturation" of a virus type thing, so I'd imagine that's why he has an infection mechanic.

    As for why first aid sprays cleanse it, would you rather they use something from Resident Evil for that function or make something new? If the answer is the latter, that's perfectly fair, but I hope that framing of the question helps you understand why both answers are perfectly valid.