Which Killers do you think people play the least (and why)?

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/338940/which-killers-do-you-think-people-play-the-least-and-why

    Trapper, the Oreo, Freddy - All are laughably bad. Even now.

    Artist - While I don't think she's bad. Just boring.

    lol I laugh at "Oreo" xD

  • The weak ones because they are bad. But for strong ones?

    I'd say Twins and Hag are not played because they are extremely reliant on snowballing and a misstep or two can end with you basically helpless and getting bullied until the endgame. A missed victor pounce is all it takes to undo 2-3 slugs as Twins, which might have taken you multiple generators to attain

  • Demogorgon - Maybe because he isn't in the Store anymore, and because he isn't exactly a beginner-friendly Killer

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Demogorgon - Maybe because he isn't in the Store anymore, and because he isn't exactly a beginner-friendly Killer

    I see Demo pretty offten, I think he is one of the more played killers similar like Nemesis. If Stranger Things won't comeback then maybe after few years he will be very rare to see.

  • Their stats told us that. Pick rates are on the right;


    killstats2022.jpg

    Twins is firmly in the bottom spot. Its not even close.

  • I mean, the answers are fairly obvious - any M1 killer with a power that is difficult to get significant chase value out of, meaning Trapper, Sadako, Doctor, Freddy, etc. Besides them, Billy and Deathslinger, because they were both gutted.

  • Top 5:

    Wraith - Wraiths are rare these days and if you do manage to get one, it's most likely a new player. Wraith is basically a basic M1 killer with weak stealth ability. His power isn't that effective for looping and he lacks map pressure.

    Myers - Barely see Myers these days unless they're running infinite Tier 3 and/or Tombstone addons. Tier 1 Myers is a complete joke and practically impossible to catch survivors. The stealth aspect doesn't even work because Myers is a 7ft tall dude with a bright white mask that can be seen over any tile in the game. He's basically a M1 killer until he reaches Tier 3, which can take a while. Ultimately he's just not fun to play.

    Trapper - He takes too much time to set up trap in the beginning of the game and he's basically a M1 killer with a power that can be disarmed. Experienced/Basement Trappers might have fun playing as him, but for an average player he's not fun to play in the slightest.

    Twins - They are very unbalanced and they feel super clunky and slow to play. Plus downing a survivor as Victor is pointless because you have to switch to Charlotte to pick the survivor up, and usually by that time another survivor has revived them and they scurried off to do something else.

    Trickster - He sucks at map pressure and has no power at tall loops. Not to mention he moves super slow.

  • I'd imagine Hag and Twins as they're both killers where if you don't like playing the way their powers want you to play, you simply won't like them as killers in general. And it seems pretty accurate too, while I see Twins here and there I ran into the first hag in like... 2 months or something yesterday.

  • From the ones I rarely see:

    Billy/twins - feel janky and unpleasant to play as

    Hag/artist - people generally don't enjoy their playstyles & gameplay

    Sadako/Freddy - there are other killers who do similar things, but better

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3110766#Comment_3110766

    I see Demo pretty offten, I think he is one of the more played killers similar like Nemesis. If Stranger Things won't comeback then maybe after few years he will be very rare to see.

    I rarely see Demogorgon :(