New Dredge skin or new Artist skin?

Comments

  • Do you play both? then answer is simple ha.

    I like the Artist one, except the head cosmetic.

  • @Zen_but_not_Zen said:

    Do you play both? then answer is simple ha.

    I like the Artist one, except the head cosmetic.

    Yea I play both but Dredge has less skins overall than Artist but maybe her is bit better.

  • I love the Artist skin. That mouth, omg, it's amazing. I don't even play her but I had to have it just in case I do try to play her again.

    That Dredge skin is also really awesome. I don't love it as much as the Artist skin, but I'm more likely to play Dredge than Artist, so I got his skin, too.

    But that's me. Which killer do you play more? I'd base your decision on that.

  • Depends on which one you play regularly. For me, I bought the Dredge skin with Auric Cells and I'm currently buying the Artist skin with Iridescent Shards (I already got the body cosmetic) (EDIT: I now have both).


    @TragicSolitude said:

    I love the Artist skin. That mouth, omg, it's amazing. I don't even play her but I had to have it just in case I do try to play her again.

    That Dredge skin is also really awesome. I don't love it as much as the Artist skin, but I'm more likely to play Dredge than Artist, so I got his skin, too.

    But that's me. Which killer do you play more? I'd base your decision on that.

    Artist has finally gotten a good, non-recolor head cosmetic from the Shop

  • The one you like more. Strange, I know

  • Pick the one that you like the most or for the character you play the most.

    Personally, I like Artist's outfit better as it looks more cool and I just love Artist in general. Dredge's outfit is cool too and probably one of the best they have, next to their Doll outfit. I play both Artist and Dredge, so I'm ultimately going to get both eventually, but will most likely prioritize Artist's over Dredge's since I've been maining her longer.