new 6.1.0 prestige makes grinding feel even worse (?)
idk just the feel to me rubs me wrong it feels more tiring
idk just the feel to me rubs me wrong it feels more tiring
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's the appearance of being endless with no rewards past a certain point, plus earning fewer Bloodpoints in matches.
Earning Bloodpoints is addictive, so suddenly earning no Bloodpoints feels draining and boring. It's caused me to stop playing.
ok thank you its not just me
I think the difference will only be felt after they release a few new characters. Getting P3 perks for my new characters right off the bat will be a HUGE reduction to the grind.
But getting to the point where enough characters are P3 that you skip the perk grind is probably worse than before.
Once MM incentives are back I think it will be a lot better