Regarding the lols
All my collected lols have been removed from my profile, I want compensation please.
But lets be real here, were talking about the most toxic game (I know at least) where Im not even surprised by stuff like death threads. Yet, you feel the need to take us the downvote button and now you even take away the lol button......
I just wish you would moderate the actual game properly and give us the downvotes on the forum back^^
Comments
I miss lols
I miss downvotes.
They could have made downvotes not hide the post
I mean, people were making bots to "lol" certain people, it wasn't being used as intended, now you either leave a positive reaction or you just ignore the thread, seems easy enough.
If people use bots to "awesome" certani people, will that button get removed too?
In my opinion its a lot better to express disagreement with a simple downvote isntead of leaving some sort of messages around.
I'm pretty sure they already do, but don't quote me.
I said people tend to use it to do an evil laugh as in to say look at this stupid idiot, rather than lol that was funny.
I agree with this change. Lol means lol not stfu idiot which people were using it as.
People only used it because the BHVR took away our downvote button.
You're asking me as if I have any say, I'm just stating what they did.
It's just a button, it's far easier to just ignore peoples posts you don't like or have an opinion on.
How about we move on from it?
I think the only people that are upset about this are the ones that use it everyday on people who have differing opinions to that of their own.
I actually used it for it's supposed intended purpose, to laugh when someone said something intentionally funny. That is why I miss it because hot damn I saw something funny earlier and I could not express it without commenting...''lol''
We will always hold the LOLs near our hearts. We can bury them alongside with the downvotes now
i miss my disingenuous lols
Thoughts & Prayers brother.

Don't be a party pooper.
And why do you think they did that, hmmm?
The mod already answered, it isn't because they where "abused" it was because it was tied to a function similar to reddit down vote button.
It hide post that had "too much" down vote meaning that they could literaly be used to silence people.
And the dev either have very little control on the forum or didn't want to bother to pay someone to change the code tied to the down vote button
That's why.
The lol button didnt hide the comment
He's talking about the down vote button
Or atleast that what I took from the way he formulated the sentence.
Aka you: People only used it because the BHVR took away our downvote button.
Him : And why do you think they did that, hmmm?
Implying that the question is why do you think they took away the downvote button
Well guess we will express our opinion in the text messages instead of using emotes....
truely genious solution