BHVR, listen to your community, this 6.1.2 update sucks

No one on either side (survivor and killer) wants this ridiculous update that you guys want to bring to us, survivors will not like having a broken perk combo back for killers with a plus, now there will be PR/DMS/POP combo together, imagine these 3 perks in a blight or in the famous nurse, in addition to having a perk that is not even that great, nerfed (ashe perk).


The way you nerfed thanato simply makes it useless if the killer isn't the legion or the plague, not to mention the survivors have CoH and medkits to literally take the pressure off the thanato in seconds, perhaps the best way to nerf thanato is to make him the old thanato 20% in total and only affecting the generators, but if you want to nerf a little more, maybe 4.5% or 4% per injured survivor is fine.

Comments

  • Feels like a knee jerk reaction to me to people bitching and moaning about thana.

  • @Reshy said:

    Feels like a knee jerk reaction to me to people bitching and moaning about thana.

    But they said they don't do Knee Jerk reactions, remember? /s

  • @Reshy said:

    Feels like a knee jerk reaction to me to people bitching and moaning about thana.

    Honestly if they had just changed thana i'd still be confused but at least understood it, the rest of the changes feels like they needed something else to fill the patch since they got nothing else prepared yet.

  • PR/DMS is weak, stop whining and get off the Generator before the Survivor is hooked. PR/DMS/POP doesn't even work.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    PR/DMS is weak, stop whining and get off the Generator before the Survivor is hooked. PR/DMS/POP doesn't even work.

    How brain-dead is the DbD community, like honestly

    30s of DMS, 45s of POP a blight can easily pressure gens with DMS and guarantee a POP, I am main killer, and I know that combo will be ridiculous op on some killers, maybe u are brain-dead, I tried to see de best for everyone, survs and killers

  • @Reshy said:

    Feels like a knee jerk reaction to me to people bitching and moaning about thana.

    I don't know, nerf thanato like this... Like ok 22% of slowdown in every action was to much, because that I think 16% or 18% only in gens it's fine, and others killers can still try to use it in some build.

  • @darksouls3600 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108625#Comment_3108625

    30s of DMS, 45s of POP a blight can easily pressure gens with DMS and guarantee a POP, I am main killer, and I know that combo will be ridiculous op on some killers, maybe u are brain-dead, I tried to see de best for everyone, survs and killers

    That still won't work unless your team is bad.


    PR hits Generator, Survivor work on it, Blight comes back, Generator gets blocked by DMS (around 20 second left on DMS, 35 on Pop) Survivor loops Blight, gets hit, DMS runs out and there's around 15 seconds on Pop. If the Survivor plays smart, the Pop will run out before the chase ends

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108803#Comment_3108803

    That still won't work unless your team is bad.

    PR hits Generator, Survivor work on it, Blight comes back, Generator gets blocked by DMS (around 20 second left on DMS, 35 on Pop) Survivor loops Blight, gets hit, DMS runs out and there's around 15 seconds on Pop. If the Survivor plays smart, the Pop will run out before the chase ends

    Yeah, is very situational, depends on how the team work together, a very good killer that don't make mistakes so often, this will be a pian, and can be combined with CoB to have a plus of 200% faster regression and the notification, to keeping pressure

  • @darksouls3600 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108816#Comment_3108816

    Yeah, is very situational, depends on how the team work together, a very good killer that don't make mistakes so often, this will be a pian, and can be combined with CoB to have a plus of 200% faster regression and the notification, to keeping pressure

    That's 4 slowdown Perks, which means the Killer has no info or late-game pressure, 2 of which that don't even work with each other.

    That's a perfect guide on how not to make a Killer build

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108847#Comment_3108847

    That's 4 slowdown Perks, which means the Killer has no info or late-game pressure, 2 of which that don't even work with each other.

    That's a perfect guide on how not to make a Killer build

    Killers were running with 4 slowdown perks before this "meta shake-up"

  • @SpaghettiVase said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108852#Comment_3108852

    Killers were running with 4 slowdown perks before this "meta shake-up"

    Which means they were using a mediocre build

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Xord said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108927#Comment_3108927

    It's the build that gets the most kills though. Why would you need late game perks if your perks prevent late game from even happening?

    You can't prevent end-game from happening against good Survivors, even with 4 slowdown Perks, unless you're Nurse or Blight

  • @darksouls3600 said:

    No one on either side (survivor and killer) wants this ridiculous update that you guys want to bring to us, survivors will not like having a broken perk combo back for killers with a plus, now there will be PR/DMS/POP combo together, imagine these 3 perks in a blight or in the famous nurse, in addition to having a perk that is not even that great, nerfed (ashe perk).

    The way you nerfed thanato simply makes it useless if the killer isn't the legion or the plague, not to mention the survivors have CoH and medkits to literally take the pressure off the thanato in seconds, perhaps the best way to nerf thanato is to make him the old thanato 20% in total and only affecting the generators, but if you want to nerf a little more, maybe 4.5% or 4% per injured survivor is fine.

    You can't use that build on Nurse, since 2 slots are for Starstruck and Agitation. Jokes aside I understand why they'd think PR/Merciless Storm might be a bit much but I also think that bringing back PR/DMS is a bad idea. The thing about Thana is that this perk was massively overused. People would just slap it on any killer and enjoy the slowdown. So it is a good thing they actually want to do something about it. I don't know how I feel about Thana now basically being back to square one on Legion and Plague and more or less useless on the rest but at least it won't be in pretty much every single game anymore.

  • @Xord said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108927#Comment_3108927

    It's the build that gets the most kills though. Why would you need late game perks if your perks prevent late game from even happening?

    That guy simply don't want to talk, he is the number 1 killer of the game

  • @Xernoton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/338652/bhvr-listen-to-your-community-this-6-1-2-update-sucks

    You can't use that build on Nurse, since 2 slots are for Starstruck and Agitation. Jokes aside I understand why they'd think PR/Merciless Storm might be a bit much but I also think that bringing back PR/DMS is a bad idea. The thing about Thana is that this perk was massively overused. People would just slap it on any killer and enjoy the slowdown. So it is a good thing they actually want to do something about it. I don't know how I feel about Thana now basically being back to square one on Legion and Plague and more or less useless on the rest but at least it won't be in pretty much every single game anymore.

    Good joke, I don't know, I feel sad that all killers except legion and plague, will not have a good or ok benefit at least from thana, I think thana can be surpassed by gen speed perks now, now I thinking... Thana without dying light will be weak but together, yeah, probably nerfing thana was for the best.

  • @darksouls3600 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108939#Comment_3108939

    That guy simply don't want to talk, he is the number 1 killer of the game

    I've stopped responding or even acknowledging individuals like that lol. Discussion does not have to be rude or dismissive and your own perceived skill/knowledge does not entitle you to act as such. When each post I see oozes a tone of off-putting, self-assured arrogance with triggering imperatives like "stop whining" ...... nah, have a good day, man lol :)


    To add to your actual topic, though, even as an anti-Thana+Legion/Plague survivor main, I'm scratching my head lol. The change would not have much value for such minuscule numbers when not all four are injured (most other killers), yet, will continue to be a headache on the two killers they nerfed it for? I don't presume to know how to balance this perk myself in such a way that makes everyone happy, but I'm not sure if this was it.


    At the VERY LEAST, they responded to initial feedback and specifically said changes are fluid and will keep happening. Was this dev response perfect? NOPE. We just need to continue to voice our concerns! :) The only other option is stop playing, and no one REALLY wants that to be the outcome! :P

  • @yes_hello said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3109056#Comment_3109056

    I've stopped responding or even acknowledging individuals like that lol. Discussion does not have to be rude or dismissive and your own perceived skill/knowledge does not entitle you to act as such. When each post I see oozes a tone of off-putting, self-assured arrogance with triggering imperatives like "stop whining" ...... nah, have a good day, man lol :)

    To add to your actual topic, though, even as an anti-Thana+Legion/Plague survivor main, I'm scratching my head lol. The change would not have much value for such minuscule numbers when not all four are injured (most other killers), yet, will continue to be a headache on the two killers they nerfed it for? I don't presume to know how to balance this perk myself in such a way that makes everyone happy, but I'm not sure if this was it.

    At the VERY LEAST, they responded to initial feedback and specifically said changes are fluid and will keep happening. Was this dev response perfect? NOPE. We just need to continue to voice our concerns! :) The only other option is stop playing, and no one REALLY wants that to be the outcome! :P

    Said everything

  • @darksouls3600 said:

    No one on either side (survivor and killer) wants this ridiculous update that you guys want to bring to us, survivors will not like having a broken perk combo back for killers with a plus, now there will be PR/DMS/POP combo together, imagine these 3 perks in a blight or in the famous nurse, in addition to having a perk that is not even that great, nerfed (ashe perk).

    The way you nerfed thanato simply makes it useless if the killer isn't the legion or the plague, not to mention the survivors have CoH and medkits to literally take the pressure off the thanato in seconds, perhaps the best way to nerf thanato is to make him the old thanato 20% in total and only affecting the generators, but if you want to nerf a little more, maybe 4.5% or 4% per injured survivor is fine.

    "No one on either side wants this ridiculous update"

    I WANT IT. I like both changes (from BOTH sides). So your bold statement is wrong.

  • You want BHVR to LISTEN?

    You ask for far too much.

  • @darksouls3600 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108625#Comment_3108625

    30s of DMS, 45s of POP a blight can easily pressure gens with DMS and guarantee a POP, I am main killer, and I know that combo will be ridiculous op on some killers, maybe u are brain-dead, I tried to see de best for everyone, survs and killers

    Luckily pop doesn't do a whole lot anymore, huh?

  • This content has been removed.
  • No Way Out Meta!