No more LOL

They removed it xD RIP

Comments

  • Observe:
    "Lol."

    There, you can still "Lol." There's just no button for it. What's excellent about this is that now people that disagree with balance changes and have no counter-arguments have to identify themselves before laughing.

  • WHYYYYYY?! How am I going to tell someone they had a funny post. They probably removed it because the Legion changes post had like over 70 LOLs

  • Imagine being affected by a ######### emoji. I swear, this forum has become a hugbox.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    WHYYYYYY?! How am I going to tell someone they had a funny post. They probably removed it because the Legion changes post had like over 70 LOLs

    The legion already needs a new rework xD

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    WHYYYYYY?! How am I going to tell someone they had a funny post. They probably removed it because the Legion changes post had like over 70 LOLs

    Wait, really? I didn't noticed that

  • WHYYYYYY?! How am I going to tell someone they had a funny post. They probably removed it because the Legion changes post had like over 70 LOLs

    Use this
  • Yeah apparently the trolls thought they were being cute and went overboard and now they've literally LOL'D themselves out of their favorite tool.

    Sadly you can't lol a post you found to be funny I.E. good memes, jokes etc.

  • ๐Ÿ˜„[1] LOL

    Liar
  • powerbats said:

    Yeah apparently the trolls thought they were being cute and went overboard and now they've literally LOL'D themselves out of their favorite tool.

    Sadly you can't lol a post you found to be funny I.E. good memes, jokes etc.

    ๐Ÿ˜ข[1] Sad
  • powerbats said:

    Yeah apparently the trolls thought they were being cute and went overboard and now they've literally LOL'D themselves out of their favorite tool.

    Sadly you can't lol a post you found to be funny I.E. good memes, jokes etc.

    But what if I wasn't joking about the post being hilarious as it was a total failure of what was expected. Some QoL changes, no real buffs that would make him not worse then sad man Freddy. Because I wasn't joking.
  • @thekiller490490 said:
    powerbats said:

    Yeah apparently the trolls thought they were being cute and went overboard and now they've literally LOL'D themselves out of their favorite tool.

    Sadly you can't lol a post you found to be funny I.E. good memes, jokes etc.

    But what if I wasn't joking about the post being hilarious as it was a total failure of what was expected. Some QoL changes, no real buffs that would make him not worse then sad man Freddy. Because I wasn't joking.

    Well sadly you have to blame the trolls that just couldn't help themselves although this should reduce their numbers quite a bit.

  • @powerbats said:

    @thekiller490490 said:
    powerbats said:

    Yeah apparently the trolls thought they were being cute and went overboard and now they've literally LOL'D themselves out of their favorite tool.

    Sadly you can't lol a post you found to be funny I.E. good memes, jokes etc.

    But what if I wasn't joking about the post being hilarious as it was a total failure of what was expected. Some QoL changes, no real buffs that would make him not worse then sad man Freddy. Because I wasn't joking.

    Well sadly you have to blame the trolls that just couldn't help themselves although this should reduce their numbers quite a bit.

    Most of my posts are quick wit/jokes so it does suck to lose out on the true lols. But powerbats is correct that it was overly abused by "trolls" and angry kids that I can accept its departure.

  • Press LOL to pay respects.
    ...Wait.

  • Orion said:

    Press LOL to pay respects.
    ...Wait.

    :'(
  • @Orion said:
    Press LOL to pay respects.
    ...Wait.

    Well played, well played but here let me one up you.

  • powerbats said:

    @Orion said:
    Press LOL to pay respects.
    ...Wait.

    Well played, well played but here let me one up you.

    :'(ย  <3