[Rant] You gotta love it...
When you get disconnected by the game itself when you're about to sacrifce the third survivor (message in the chat: Match server unavailable), and getting a kick in the butt after with a 5 minute disconnection penalty.
Was doing very well with my killer round and then I just get a disconnect from host message.
Great servers, 10/10.
(And no, it was not my internet, that was just fine).
Comments
shouldve mindgame better
Maybe if you had a better gaming chair
Should have washed your computer before playing.
And then there are people here who want to increase the DC-Penalty.
All your comments made me laugh so hard haha, I love you guys <3 :D
Yeah, I don't like that idea. When you get the situation I got today, you're done playing quick when you have to wait 30 minutes because the game DC'd you.
The 5 minutes already felt really unfair.
Me neither. The game crashed on me a few weeks ago, it just crashed for no apparent reason. I would be really annoyed if I would had to wait more than the 5 minutes to keep on playing.
You relied too much on Dead hard.
Let's hope it's not the DC hack or DDOS.