Isn't it ironic...
Killers moaned about survivors perks always being the same- now all i see is thanaphobia LOL
Killers moaned about survivors perks always being the same- now all i see is thanaphobia LOL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, all killer players are clearly bad people. Thank you for pointing it out. You are truly helping.
Both sides are slaves to the meta. It has always been this way and perk use rates confirms it
It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife
To be fair we shouldn't shame people for using the perks that they want
Players will run the meta simply because it’s strong.
Sore losers will complain about it simply because they will complain about anything.
Yeah, but they're just using what's in the game, even if it's unnecessary.
And the devs seem to not have any intention on changing any of the gen perks that make matches last 20+ minutes.
Most Plagues and Legions were using thana before the patch so it's no surprise they're still using it after the patch.
Several Gen perks got nerfed so other killers are using gen perks that weren't nerfed.
Its like a no smoking sign on your cigarette plate
I see some regression perks variation. Not even one quarter of my matches are against a Thanatophobia killer.
It’s like raaaai-aaaaaiiin on your wedding day
I mean... The only killer I was and still using Thana is... Legion.
Does it mean I'm "abusing the meta" now?=)
It's a freeeee riiii-iiide, when you've already paid~
Mfw I'm using brutal, lethal, bamboozle and stbfl
This clearly means self-care or CoH needs another nerf.
Its the goood adddviiiccee you just didnt take
Don'tcha think?
And who would've thought... it figures