Cheaters running rampant after patch
So after a few weeks of not having many cheaters suddenly I get a few every day. From people popping all gens instantly while my screen is still panning to wannabe subtle cheaters zooming around after breaking line of sight. Is it the same for you guys?
Comments
It makes sense, lot of honest survivor players stopped playing after update, others starting to turn towards cheating to keep up with the changes.
The only reason I don't play much killer because the game has insane amount of cheaters right now.
I have to say I have seen more cheaters since the patch than ive ever seen before.
i main bubba.
i was playing zarina against an absolutely CRACKED bubba. he did not camp. He didn't NEED to. this man was hitting moon walking chainsaws around haybales and tap dancing on our toolboxes I'm not joking. man was probably a top 1% killer who got stuck in my mid range mmr because of a long queue time. i was EXCITED to play this guy. and we were doing ok!!!! i dont know how but we did two gens at four hooks against this absolute CHAD.
then feng turns on her cheats and starts teleporting around the map and insta healing herself off the ground. bubba finally downs me and picks me up. she makes is so he can't hook me, drop me, i can't wiggle free myself, and he can't swing his hammer. she starts bming him, teabagging and pointing etc.
another match, same day, also a feng, sets it so that anyone trapper picks up gets a flashlight save animation. i was first one he got (i ran straight into a trap in a doorway. right in the open. epic beginning level missplay on my part. i said "well thats on me i messed up. i know this is a good trap spot and its not even hidden." then he drops me cuz of her cheat.
then also then starts running into traps and insta healing herself. somehow makes her self go on a hook (no hook there, just floating in the air on a non existent hook) and to top it all off, i had a glyph challenge i complete and didn't get credit after the match.
the bubba dced, the trapper gave up and farmed points while we did gens. guess he didn't want a dc penalty.
if i had a nickel for every hacking feng i saw that night, id have two nickels. which isn't much but its weird it happened twice.
I'm still pissed about that bubba game. Seeing a god tier bubba wreck a team without camping like hes a nurse is just hilarious. i really wanted to see how well i could outplay them as a bubba main. Really sympathize with that guy. Everyone COMPLAINING about camping bubbas. well survivor mains what about him? he was playing fair AND mastered his killer to play that way, just to run into a hacking survivor. smdh.
I think I had 2 hackers in my 20 games of surivvors. first hacker did all the gen and left within 5 second. The second hacker made all of us think it was Freddy due to the Red Brush add-on but it was a Ghostface. However, the Ghostface wasen't the hacker, it was the Steve at the end. As killer, I haven't faced any yet.
I haven't had any obvious hackers but I have had a few subtle cheaters. For all I know I could have gone against more than a few and I wouldn't know.
It's pretty obvious why.
Tons of survivors have stopped playing the game completely due to the heavy buffs to killer and nerfs to survivors.
Some of those survivors who quit no longer value thier account. So they don't care about being banned anymore.
Now that they don't have anything to lose they download a hack menu to play around with that until they are eventually banned. It's pretty much them "going out with a bang" and giving the killers who ruined thier game one last middle finger.
It's stupid and childish, plus if things do revert to make survivor playsble again, now they don't have an account to go back to. I didn't really see an uptick of cheaters until the two posts by BHVR indicating that there won't be any changes to balance things out until a year from now at least.
I guess they decided they didn't want to wait that long.
I had a dredge who broke locks instantly without any add ons for breaking locks. so even tho i ran at the right time as soon as he teleported into shack he hit me mid vault and he also teleported in nightfall without charging it or his arm would have raised. I made a post and it seems the first part is impossible and the 2nd may just be my fault.
I also had a pyramid head do insta ability, maybe its because the sound animation is weird compared to the visual like toz was saying but as soon as i heard the sword drop he used his power, which is what a hacking pyramid head did to me when crossplay came out