isn’t this cute and funny?
On my way less nice looking deck...
Omg
planking squirrels? Is it the new internet trend?
@Mooks said:Omgplanking squirrels? Is it the new internet trend?
@Mooks said:
The power of the Eichhörnchen grows
Look at them chilling!
It’s the new sensation around The Office. 🙂
@Rizzo said:Look at them chilling!
@Rizzo said:
They do look comfy.
Aww that is one content looking tree floof. Thank you for sharing this great picture, Nathan!
And, truly, I one day aspire to reach this level of "squirrel-comfy" lol
I want to make friends with this squirrel.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On my way less nice looking deck...
Omg
planking squirrels? Is it the new internet trend?
The power of the Eichhörnchen grows
Look at them chilling!
It’s the new sensation around The Office. 🙂
They do look comfy.
Aww that is one content looking tree floof. Thank you for sharing this great picture, Nathan!
And, truly, I one day aspire to reach this level of "squirrel-comfy" lol
I want to make friends with this squirrel.