Myers because it’s so unfitting for his character in the films yet also somehow fits him perfectly
..... Frank..
Mood.
I think it's funny how Huntress throws a tantrum when she gets stunned. And it's scarier than anything else in the game. XD
Deathslinger. It really sounds like you royally pissed him off.
Pig. Because she sounds very surprised when you so it.
I always love getting stunned playing Huntress. It perfectly expresses how I'm feeling. Tantrum time.
Surprised Clown wasn't on the list though - his is great. He's like you got me there, Haaaw Hawwww
Pig's little Meeep! Is very cute.
@Aurelle said:I think it's funny how Huntress throws a tantrum when she gets stunned. And it's scarier than anything else in the game. XD
@Aurelle said:
THISSSSS
She gets so mad
I can imagine the explicitives being launched from her mouth in her ancient language.
Second is Ghost Face, just because that sigh of annoyance reflects how I sigh after a few pallet stuns.
Myers has the worst grunt ever, because it's completely unfitting
Ghostface, just cuz his voice is hot. But hearing Huntress really throw a tantrum is fun. XD
Definitely ghost face. I love the sigh of exasperation lol.
Huntress is the angry toddler mad the toy hurt her.
RRRIA RIA RIAAA
Ghostface because of his sigh. 😂
When you stun Spirit, she becomes a female Waluigi.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers because it’s so unfitting for his character in the films yet also somehow fits him perfectly
..... Frank..
Mood.
I think it's funny how Huntress throws a tantrum when she gets stunned. And it's scarier than anything else in the game. XD
Deathslinger. It really sounds like you royally pissed him off.
Pig. Because she sounds very surprised when you so it.
I always love getting stunned playing Huntress. It perfectly expresses how I'm feeling. Tantrum time.
Surprised Clown wasn't on the list though - his is great. He's like you got me there, Haaaw Hawwww
Pig's little Meeep! Is very cute.
THISSSSS
She gets so mad
I can imagine the explicitives being launched from her mouth in her ancient language.
Second is Ghost Face, just because that sigh of annoyance reflects how I sigh after a few pallet stuns.
Myers has the worst grunt ever, because it's completely unfitting
Ghostface, just cuz his voice is hot. But hearing Huntress really throw a tantrum is fun. XD
Definitely ghost face. I love the sigh of exasperation lol.
Huntress is the angry toddler mad the toy hurt her.
RRRIA RIA RIAAA
Ghostface because of his sigh. 😂
When you stun Spirit, she becomes a female Waluigi.