Piggy is the cutest killer
You can boop her snoot. She makes cute stun noises. Does adorable little roars. And she is smol.
Tagged:
Mod
You can boop her snoot. She makes cute stun noises. Does adorable little roars. And she is smol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadako is cuter. And I say this as someone who one of their mains is pig.
Sad Demodoggo noises
She's even better with a needle.
Hugs for Demo pupper.
She is cute too lol. I don't know why people are afraid of her. I don't know her backstory tho.
Sadako is cutest killer, she is just so adorable.
If you havent watched the movie, you should, highly recommend.
I recently watched grudge and thought Sadako was in it lol.
I can think of a certain sexy, seductive killer who’s cuter who’s name also starts with S…
that’s right, Sawyer, Bubba Sawyer to be exact
Sadako is the one from "The Ring", the japanese version "Ringu".
They are similar in terms of looks but the story is quite different.
the best part of sadako is when she crawls out of tvs
I think it's a tie !
Pig has snoot boops, Sadako is so small she has to lower the hooks with her powers to hang someone. Which is weirdly cute as well !
Both should get hugs <3
No Clown is.
joey
Seconded, she is heckin adorable, and I will try to boop the snoot or get stabbed/downed trying lol
I got to boop Demogorgons too; a little perilous with all the teeth, but still boopable. I have also booped Ghostface as well (and gotten boops as Ghostface as well).
I did try to boop an Oni recently, we were in the exit gate and I crouch walked back to Oni standing at the doors and stood up and booped... he went into a Blood Fury, bonked me and sacrificed me...I learned my lesson that day that warriors of such imposing stature as the great Kazan Yamaoka do not find humor or amity in boops lol
How do you know that this is not just how Oni shows affection? Perhaps accepting the boops would be a greater offense to your honor?
Hmm...that is very true, and to be sacrificed by a strong opponent such as Oni as a sign of affection is quite an honor!
Just because Demogorgon isn't in the Store anymore doesn't mean he isn't a Killer
I love this thread!
Word.
I apologize for forgetting about Demo pupper. But piggy still no.1 for me.
This right here completely contradicts your point.
I'd have to vote for... Honestly anyone but Pig. She's been tarnished by a certain nonce streamer who's just an all round dick and harassed me for being colourblind lmao.
But if I had to pick out one specific person, Wraith. Definitely the cutest of the bunch.