Wraith NERFED?
I played a game with Wraith yesterday and something wasn't right. Did he get nerfed? It seems like his range upon reappearance was definitely nerfed.
I played a game with Wraith yesterday and something wasn't right. Did he get nerfed? It seems like his range upon reappearance was definitely nerfed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That was a while ago afaik
Ages ago, he dominated soloq so he got nerfed really hard
Just like Freddy, bad survivors called him op and then he nerfed.
All his Nerf did was force me to use the silent bell addon and I don't like using it because it makes him too easy to play.but now with the Spine Chill Buff....most stealth killers have been severely hindered
Wraith is honestly very well served by the update, I haven't had a non-winning game with him since it, and he obliterates in my soloq games too.
Wraith main here. Yeah, his speed boost after uncloaking has been nerfed. They reduced the duration of the speed boost from 1.25 sec to 1 sec. It doesnt seem to be much, but it is a big difference, trust me. So I had to adapt my playstyle. I mean it was a minor nerf compared to other killers, although I don't think it was necessary. He's still a viable killer once you know how to play him.
I'm tired of ######### comments like this
In this situation it’s genuinely true tho. Mediocre-high skilled players could still body wraith after his buff
He was nerfed like 9 months ago. He hasn’t changed since then
That was quite some time ago.
Sorry I'm late. He definitely didn't feel right when I played him.
Good players bully the living crap out of wraith now, but he still has some builds that let him compete. Good tile setups can completely take away your ability to hit people as wraith, and that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
It isn't that inaccurate though. Literally the only thing keeping freddy in the spot he was, was his slowdown addons making the game last forever. And what do you know... any freddy that went against a decent competent player just suffered cause hold m1 as hes setting a snare cause they also decided to nerf his move speed while placing them.
He was a wee bit OP, so they nerfed him. God forbid we have a killer that can perform decently while being accessible to new players
Ha good one. BHVR doesn't care about soloq.