What is one thing you miss from old DBD
For me, it was actually one of the bugs, so I did join in 2019 so I'm not a veteran, but when I first started, there was a bug where you'd get stuck outside the exit gate and the walls so there really was no escape. Thought it was funny as I'm just running around like a chicken with it's head cut off cuz in this case, death had to be the escape.
Comments
Oh man, I forgot about Haddonfield when posting about moonlight offerings earlier in the thread.
Old Haddonfield + brightest moonlight offering looked super pretty, it really went well with the natural lighting of the map and the result was very pleasing to the eyes.
The blue atmosphere on Macmillan
Scorching Summer BBQ Event
The ''creepy'' atmosphere it had, maps were darker and used to be massively populated by trees and rocks...
Not much. Modern DBD is better in pretty much every way (balance, map design and aesthetics, character animations and models, etc).
I do miss window vacuum vaults though, that was fun. That's real 2016 nostalgia.
The appearance of the old maps
i miss old ghostfaces music during his shroud. And wish they could of found some way to integrate it into his current music.
https://soundcloud.com/assassin-0257/dbdghostfacestrings23