BHVR plz never stop making Blighted Skins

The Blighted Skin was always the Highlight of the Year for me i Love these Kind of Skins so much

I Love how Killers gets deformed and more terryifing whit this Skins a Blighted Skin would even make Trickster scary

And yeah i know the Devs have said the Blighted Events are over but we still got 2 Skins last Years Halloween Event

There are still many Original Killers like Deathslinger, Oni, Artist, Twins, Trickster and my beloved Turkey Dredge still needs a Blighted Skin

BHVR i Really Hope u Never Stop Making this awesome Skins :D

Comments

  • I need me a blighted Trickster skin for sure

  • @Remedicist said:

    I need me a blighted Trickster skin for sure

    Yeah im very interested what they are Doing whit him because he is the most Human Killer in the Game :)

  • wishing for blighted freddy or sadako lol

  • @Remedicist said:

    I need me a blighted Trickster skin for sure

    I'm still waiting for it and hope to see it one day. If a blighted skin made Legion, who had the least scary visuals in the game, look terrifying, imagine what it could do to Trickster.

  • @Malkhrim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098713#Comment_3098713

    I'm still waiting for it and hope to see it one day. If a blighted skin made Legion, who had the least scary visuals in the game, look terrifying, imagine what it could do to Trickster.

    Lore-wise, Trickster is a very realistically creepy fellow. I'd imagine the blighted skin would show his true colors on a surface level for sure

  • @Remedicist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098724#Comment_3098724

    Lore-wise, Trickster is a very realistically creepy fellow. I'd imagine the blighted skin would show his true colors on a surface level for sure

    Maybe his exposed chest would just get covered with screaming faces that he'd use to make his music? The faces would be dripping with the blighted nectar and his coat would be in tatters.

    That, or maybe he'd have multiple faces on his head, kind of like Blighted Legion, just on all sides since he's a narcissist.

  • I really want a Trickster Blighted skin. I have been waiting since release a design rework to make him scary.

  • They need to make them purchasable with shards.

  • @Remedicist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098724#Comment_3098724

    Lore-wise, Trickster is a very realistically creepy fellow. I'd imagine the blighted skin would show his true colors on a surface level for sure

    Yeah, I like his lore and how it builds him as a psycopath, with the narcisism and all. It only bothers me how they didn't release any scary skin for him to this day.

  • @Malkhrim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098728#Comment_3098728

    Yeah, I like his lore and how it builds him as a psycopath, with the narcisism and all. It only bothers me how they didn't release any scary skin for him to this day.

    I think it makes sense though. He looks normal on the outside but is actually a horrible person underneath, as per his name. His face pieces from the Cut Thru U Performance and Glittering Magpie make him look creepier though imo. But definitely, I hope they go with a blighted theme of his true self being revealed on the surface with the blight serum. Even if he doesn't have a blighted cosmetic this Halloween event, I hope they give him a creepy outfit in the spirit of Halloween from one of his performances just to mix things up a little.

  • @Remedicist said:

    I need me a blighted Trickster skin for sure

    Surprised He hasn't gotten one, seeing as he gets a new skin like every month

  • Could you imagine Blighted Dredge? *Shiver*

  • @Slingshot47 said:

    Could you imagine Blighted Dredge? *Shiver*

    If we don't get Blighted Dredge this year, I'm rioting. I need to see what they'll do. Need. Dredge skins always go so hardcore... I wonder what they'd do with the skulls on his back. Or if they'd do anything with the black smoke - maybe it could be orange slime and canker brambles.

    @AngryHobo2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098728#Comment_3098728

    Maybe his exposed chest would just get covered with screaming faces that he'd use to make his music? The faces would be dripping with the blighted nectar and his coat would be in tatters.

    That, or maybe he'd have multiple faces on his head, kind of like Blighted Legion, just on all sides since he's a narcissist.

    That first one is an absolutely delightful take. I love it - his inner foulness clawing its way out of his pretty skin. Take notes, art team!

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098979#Comment_3098979

    If we don't get Blighted Dredge this year, I'm rioting. I need to see what they'll do. Need. Dredge skins always go so hardcore... I wonder what they'd do with the skulls on his back. Or if they'd do anything with the black smoke - maybe it could be orange slime and canker brambles.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098734#Comment_3098734

    That first one is an absolutely delightful take. I love it - his inner foulness clawing its way out of his pretty skin. Take notes, art team!

    Me as a Dredge Main i Need a Blighted Skin for Dredge i mean how to make a scary deformed Killer even more Scary ? I Really want to see how they would designt that :D


    But i sadly dont Think Dredge is going to get a Skin this Years Halloween because he is most likely going to get a awesome Winter Skin because of the Winter Collection Poll :)