Terminator chapter?
Would be a fun addition to dbd. imaging if u pallet stun a droid and he loses its skin and comes after you. spooky #########.
Would be a fun addition to dbd. imaging if u pallet stun a droid and he loses its skin and comes after you. spooky #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like that. But would it be to Sci fi for dbd? Which droid would we want. T-800 or t-1000?
I would love the terminator
The first terminator is as close to horror as you can get without technically being one i think
Yes please!
Well a terminator without skin would be good to go
i would love a terminator chapter.
bloody t 800 ot t 1000 would look cool af
My concepts for a terminator chapter would be either the first or second. I’ll stick with the first here’s my concept.
Killer-The Terminator(T-800)
Survivors-Kyle Reese and Sarah Conner
Map-2029 war zone
And then the survivors pellet stun the Terminator and just t-bag him.
Spirit Fury + Endurance = I'm in danger.
Deathgarden had a Terminator skin so I don’t see why DBD can’t have Terminator.
Don't know why but they have the opportunity to add it.