Chaser Emblem with Instadown Killers
Is this going to get looked at? I can either waste lots of time and not get to EW3 with Myers and get chaser points or I can optimally instadown them and get very very little chaser points. Same can be with Bubba, Billy, and maybe even Trapper? Not sure about Trapper, but it should get looked at none the less
Comments
As a Trapper main i can say for sure that getting anything above Silver means you are doing something wrong.
And even making smart decisions like breaking chases can influence the emblem negatively. So, why care about it in the first place. Most of the times, if you did everything else right, you still double pip. In case pipping matters to you.
Yeahh, you're right. Honestly, the ranking system could use some more looking at.
I think they will address this and other points/pips/ranking/emblem issues some time soon.
What's funny is that the Emblem specifically says, the shorter the chase, the more points, yet we all know that if we have several short choices we get Silver and if we get few long hell many LONG chases we get Irridescent. How the ######### does that happen? Short means short and long means ''how'd you get over there''?
Use PWYF, Profit.
Would be slightly better for killers and still fit their "teach killers to play "fun"" agenda
So it's not only a wasted perk slot, but also penalizes its user
Yea, as Leatherbilly main I noticed that aswell.
It's been like that since the implementation of the Emblems, people reported it since the first week after release but no one seems to care. McLean said in a stream back then that they will fix that issue as soon as possible. I trust them, so I imagine them working really hard on this issue since months. It must be a really time-consuming thing to change a number.
The same problem exists for survivors against stealthy and instadown killers. Against a myers your evader emblem will typically be crap as well as your BP in boldness.
Tombstone PWYF, profit. Mori doesn't count as an offensive action so you basically get your stacks and EW3 and then run around at increased speed.
Yea I noticed I got almost no Chaser after playing some Billy. I generally play slow killers (Spirit, Huntress, Hag, Nurse) and really never play Billy. They should fix this.
who cares about emblems? the closer you get to rank 1 the shittier the queues are. nobody ever wants to pip fast unless you are new.
Been what, 9 months now? Probably coming with console optimization.