Do you think you’ll buy the new killer with these new changes?
I personally won’t because he’s still going to be weak af, but I’m more curious to see who will and won’t be buying the new killer. I know some who will get him because they like to have games “complete”.
Comments
why buy him when i can just pay with shards, he's definitely lacking in design and playstyle, then theres the ######### perks.
The new survivor is only worth it tbh
I am gonna buy it, because I like the new Chapter and I want to support this game.
I'll buy the new killer, because I found him fun in the PTB.
After the whole Freddy nerf, I never buy a Killer on release.
That's the smart move. Always wait for the first nerf wave.
Yep, wait til the hype dies down, people learn how to play around and with the Killer then I consider buying them. Pick up a few tips and builds while I wait so I am not a bambi in my first few games with them.
I would have bought Legion if the developers took the PTB feedback to heart and improved him.
As it stands now? Not a chance.
No.
Nahh thx.
I learned my lesson.
Unfortunately not. All the hopes and hype for the killer really let me down when they released them.
The guy/girl outfit changes are lazy (only the chest changes .... lol), the killer is too stressful to play for what you get in return, the new survivor looks alright but overall this chapter just lacks flavor. A bunch of rebellious youngsters who hide behind a mask, even Jeffs upcoming skin looks scarier (he would make a decent killer with it).
I'll buy the content with shards (sadly...)
I never watched the movie before i bought him.
Heck, i didn't know his name was Freddy.
I'll still buy Legion. I'm upset about the lack of buffs, but I'm hopeful that we'll get more down the line. It eventually worked out with Spirit. Also, I don't want to spend the next weeks complaining about something I haven't even tried myself. So I'll buy it, see how fun it is, and then hope for further changes.