Question about the Prestige System and endgame board.

So, I see multiple people who've prestiged their character, yet only one or two show on the endgame board. I think I can guess why, but can someone please tell me?

Comments

  • If you see only one or two prestige numbers, that means other characters are p0.

  • Im still struggling with the new system myself.

    I've unlocked alot of perks via the shrine, now perks i've already bought before are on sale at a lesser rank, but yet i thought i already owned them.

  • Do you mean that you see a Prestige number for a player's character in the lobby, but that same player's character has no prestige on the end tally screen?

    If so, I have also seen that. I have no idea why it happens. The one time I specifically remember, I think the person disconnected or they at least left the match after dying and it showed as having disconnected, so maybe that had something to do with it.

  • @Barbarossa2020 said:

    Im still struggling with the new system myself.

    I've unlocked alot of perks via the shrine, now perks i've already bought before are on sale at a lesser rank, but yet i thought i already owned them.

    If you bought a perk from the shrine before the update, it converts to tier 1 of the perk. So now, hypothetically, you would need to buy it two more times to get tier 3 on every killer or survivor. It kind of sucks. I would not recommend doing that. Just grind them out the old fashioned way, Imo.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095215#Comment_3095215

    If you bought a perk from the shrine before the update, it converts to tier 1 of the perk. So now, hypothetically, you would need to buy it two more times to get tier 3 on every killer or survivor. It kind of sucks. I would not recommend doing that. Just grind them out the old fashioned way, Imo.

    I sort of agree but i don't own those killers nor do i intend to buy them just for 1 perk i might use.

    So now im forced to either buy the killers and do another bp grind or use shards at the shrine, on perks i had already purchased, and they wanted the make the grind "easier"

  • @Barbarossa2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095246#Comment_3095246

    I sort of agree but i don't own those killers nor do i intend to buy them just for 1 perk i might use.

    So now im forced to either buy the killers and do another bp grind or use shards at the shrine, on perks i had already purchased, and they wanted the make the grind "easier"

    If you bought perk from the shrine and it is tier 1 now then just... search bloodweb and level up this perk to tier 3, just like you did that before the update. You aren't forced to buy killer or use more shards, it still works the same way (just give you free tier 1 of the perk for all characters).

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Do you mean that you see a Prestige number for a player's character in the lobby, but that same player's character has no prestige on the end tally screen?

    If so, I have also seen that. I have no idea why it happens. The one time I specifically remember, I think the person disconnected or they at least left the match after dying and it showed as having disconnected, so maybe that had something to do with it.

    Hit the bullseye.