Nice hook placements Rotten field :)
For the record, someone was hanging on that one too.....:P All to make camping even more easier...:P
For the record, someone was hanging on that one too.....:P All to make camping even more easier...:P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is beautiful, you can look at your fellow teammate whilst on the hook
At least you will have someone to talk too I guess
"Oh my god and then he tried to kiss me-"
"Oh my god no way what the hell"
"I know right, can you believe Tapp would even be like that?"
"Never would've guessed it in a million years Laurie"
All the while Nemesis stands idly by, watching.
No silly they were getting married and Nemi was the one doing the ceremony....silly....what a imagination
"Have you seen what Yun-Jin was wearing the other day??"
"Riiiight that was awful, what even are these colors honey?!"
"Honestly I thought it kinda slayed"
"Well you would, David."
"Did you hear that Ghostface has been flirting with survivors?"
"Really? "He is such a womanizer. Trash"
"Have y'all seen pyramid head's bubble bum? I feel like he's been working out a lot recently ;) "
"If you would actually do gens instead of staring at his bum we wouldn't be here,Meg..."
Yup.
Camping bubba favorite place almost as good as basement 🤣