I am upset about this and they could have at least let us know

yo,

I don't know if it's me or if I missed something in the patch notes, but I was just about to play a match with my trapper and while browsing the offerings, I suddenly noticed that the old stuff from 2016 is all disabled ?!! For the love of god..... BHVR what is this ?

First: If I am accusing you (BHVR) wrongly, then I apologize !

BUT if not....

Is this an undocumented change ??

I am not very happy about it !! All my 2016 offerings gone.... disabled just like that.... So many blood points just gone....😥

Do I possibly need to worry about the upcoming mori changes that will appear in the future? Because I'm afraid that these will then also just be deactivated and millions of blood points will be wasted again.

Anyway, I don't know if I should invest in Mori offers at all or if I should start using them all up (that would take weeks with the amount I have).


What to do ?

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure they'll disable moris given what they did to the map offerings. Which is sad. I loved seeing those rare old offerings. It only happened once in a blue moon, but it was always so cool to see, and I was hoping to toss out some ebonies in the distant DBD future.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I'm pretty sure they'll disable moris given what they did to the map offerings. Which is sad. I loved seeing those rare old offerings. It only happened once in a blue moon, but it was always so cool to see, and I was hoping to toss out some ebonies in the distant DBD future.

    You can't change it anyway. So what the heck. We'll just have to make do. But I'm going to start using up moris and stop investing.

  • They did say that Mori offerings will likely get another effect/use. Though I guess they also said those with P3 before the latest update would get a different icon in end-game screen so…

    we really don’t know what they are gonna do with the Mori offerings until the changes hit PTB/live

  • A majority of offerings that are disabled/cannot be used are done because BHVR wants to control certain aspects of the game, one of the hugest examples I can think about is the Moonlight offerings, since they affect the lighting of the map and BHVR wants to directly control that aspect of the game.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    A majority of offerings that are disabled/cannot be used are done because BHVR wants to control certain aspects of the game, one of the hugest examples I can think about is the Moonlight offerings, since they affect the lighting of the map and BHVR wants to directly control that aspect of the game.

    I know that. It's more about the map offerings

    @Mooks said:

    They did say that Mori offerings will likely get another effect/use. Though I guess they also said those with P3 before the latest update would get a different icon in end-game screen so…

    we really don’t know what they are gonna do with the Mori offerings until the changes hit PTB/live

    A different effect for the Moris? Well, that sounds interesting and would be exciting

  • @PNgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3094904#Comment_3094904

    I know that. It's more about the map offerings

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3094672#Comment_3094672

    A different effect for the Moris? Well, that sounds interesting and would be exciting

    It does sound interesting.

    though nothing is directly confirmed in that regard so I would take it with a grain of salt at this point