Give us Jason Voorhees soon

There are no more lawsuits. It's time to add him.

Comments

  • Eh, I feel he would work far better as a hype machine pick. Perhaps next anniversary.

  • My favorite classic slasher. I want him in the game too.

  • That would be single most hyped character to be added to the roster, besides maybe the Xenomorph. If he is coming, they better not announce it 3 months in advance.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    That would be single most hyped character to be added to the roster, besides maybe the Xenomorph. If he is coming, they better not announce it 3 months in advance.

    They won't announce it, but it'll get leaked first like everything else these days.

    I actually really hate leakers.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3093924#Comment_3093924

    They won't announce it, but it'll get leaked first like everything else these days.

    I actually really hate leakers.

    It’s moreso the youtubers using the leaks in their thumbnails, causing players who don’t want to be spoiled to essentially have to avoid any news channels to avoid leaks.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    That would be single most hyped character to be added to the roster, besides maybe the Xenomorph. If he is coming, they better not announce it 3 months in advance.

    not by officials but by leakers for sure

  • @AarcvanDemen said:

    There are no more lawsuits. It's time to add him.

    I kinda don't want him to come to DBD being prob one of the best known killer/slasher DBD won't do him justice when it comes to power and perks which will be a big disappointment, have a look at Myers another well known killer/slasher and look how he turned out even the nemesis there is parts of him that are great but on the other side they also didn't do him justice.

  • I keep thinking what they would even do with Jason. I just feel like his only power in the movies is like enduring and brutal strength lol.