This has to change.
Survivor gets their first hook when everyone else is dead. They get NO chance to get off the hook or use deliverance. This HAS to change ASAP. Do you know how unfair it is just to save the killer a tiny bit of time in their day to screw over a survivor that's not been hooked by not allowing them even the chance at the 4% unhook, or to use their deliverance. Why is it remotely fair that they only get a single hook for their life? Why is them not getting an attempt or at least a chance to have their struggle points to save a killer a bit of time fair?
This needs to change. I Have no clue what possible logic there was for this to be a thing in the first place.
Comments
you don't deserve it PERIOD
no matter the conditions
The game overall is balanced in a way that benefits survivors more than the killer, especially with SWF. I'm actually a pretty strong advocate for killer buffs, especially outside of the core 2 viable king and queen. I'm actually able to get past bias though.
Are you kidding me?
Free extra buffs just because?
Two powerful effects just because you think it is a good idea and you call that "logic"???
So in other words, you'd rather make absolutely sure you get the 4k as easy as possible, without having to put in a small amount of extra work to get a lot more bloodpoints? Its no wonder all you ever do on this forum is complain about survivors.
Based on what I had the other day it's more like 64%. Survivors will always pull it off when they need to even without luck offerings.
then why are you asking for absurd buffs to survivors that they absolutely do not deserve?
You're purposely omitting information to try to disparage an opposing viewpoint. stop being so hyperbolic.
absurd buff = having a few seconds to get multiple gens done, or try to scour the entire map looking for the hatch while the killer has literally nothing else to distract them. yeah man, I don't know how they would ever be able deal.
Here we go again… the usual strawman of "easy 4K".
If arguments run out, it is the killer asking for an "easy 4K".
(And don't forget to spice it up with a little personal attack of "your biased!")
How about you "process logic" now?
The killer already did everything! The killer already killed 3 and hooked the last.
No need to put some "extra work" into it.
Now you're just misreading on purpose. I never said 4Ks are easy, just that this exact scenario would make SECURING your 4K Easier. You already have the 4k at the moment this scenario has happened: the last survivor has been placed on the hook. This is saying they giving them a chance to make their first hook not be their last hook. Its also saying the killer can actually cap out sacrifice points, since a good chunk of them come from actually placing survivors on the hook. The only difference is that the killer would have to work slightly harder to be able to secure the last kill, possibly. You know, assuming the survivor even pulls off the 4% self unhook, or is running a perk that would have literally otherwise done nothing.
The ironic thing is that I'm usually an advocate for making killers better, especially the vast majority of them that are not viable. The backlash at any suggestions that don't fit a person's personal preferences are staggering though.
what you're advocating for is another pathetic safety net that survivors do not need in any capacity
I don't need to make my 4K "easier" in that scenario. I already HAVE it!
You just want another safety net to rob the killer of his ALREADY gained 4th K.
And 4% is wrong, because it is 3x4% and the survivor can run perks/offerings to increase that to up to 100%.
So just NO!
I already brought up deliverance and how it could be factored into the equation, but you refuse to read anything that you can't directly complain about. Keep being impartial bud.
It's 11.5%.
I read it. I am not answering every post sentence for sentence. And in essence it doesn't matter. It makes things worse, just like I actually said in my post, You just search for anything to bad mouth me.
I understand what you are suggesting, how would you balance the skill part?
With a incredible hard skill check? like in hex ruin?
In the lower ranks this might work, but as soon the players get accustom to the skillcheck, everyone gets off the hook without any outside help. It don't matter how difficult you will make it, if it is skillbased, there will be a point, where the majority of the playerbase will easily be able to jump the hook with no help.
RNG is the only way to provide a "fair" solution for all players. And to be honest, only in the rarest cases a selfunhook will lead to an escape.