Special shout out to this Killer! ๐๐๐๐
#shorts #dbd #deadbydaylightSometimes as killer you need to deal out karma to survivors who are mean to another. Hope all have fun with the shorts in the dbd...
Bravo, sir!
And he and Kate afterwards was just lol ๐
Comments
That was amazing. Thank you for sharing. Feels great knowing that some killers can see when survivors are trolling other survivors.
Definitely! I've had Survivors pull this stunt on me and Killers went along with it--and even gave them the hatch in the end. And then I've had Killers act like this guy. What a class act ๐๐
bastard had it coming
That stuff's chicken soup for the soul. Bless the players who recognize when somebody's trolling and suspend gameplay to dole out some vigilante justice.
100 percent as a killer main, I'm looking for any reason to switch it up. And if I see a survivor being a punk, the game objective changes. Now it's how do we make him pay and let everyone else max their points and escape
I salute you. Hope to play against you one of these days.
thank you so much for this. Now devs can see whats going on at the momend^^. Love this killer play
absolutely
I saw that clip before but it still is hilarious. ๐
The clip is a month old, FYI.