RUIN is crutch?
So yesterday I played for the first time billy with ruin 3 (I hadn't unlocked it before, so u can imagine the genrush hell I went every season before with all other killers) on haddonfield.
I killed all and the last survivor went absolute mad and was so triggered about me using ruin on billy. She was telling me that ruin is a crutch and only bad killers need that, especially on billy.
She complained about slugging the 2nd last survivor aswell but I only did that cuz she was standing right next to him trying to heal.
I never had issues vs ruin, is this a normal complain?
I killed all and the last survivor went absolute mad and was so triggered about me using ruin on billy. She was telling me that ruin is a crutch and only bad killers need that, especially on billy.
She complained about slugging the 2nd last survivor aswell but I only did that cuz she was standing right next to him trying to heal.
I never had issues vs ruin, is this a normal complain?
Comments
Totally out of context but what the hell is wrong with this forums "quote system"? How can anyone keep track of that?!
Back to topic and as a matter of fact: Only bad / unskilled survivors are affected by ruin.
Some people don't put @ at the start of the quote (where it says "@Soandso said:"), so when someone quotes that person, it breaks everything else.
But it does that automatically when you hit "quote"....
When PEOPLE talk like this 1. Clearly they don't play the other (victim or survivor) and we're not some foreign race. We're talking about the same game with/from different perspectives. Generalizing a group to feel superior doesn't do anyone any favors.

I don't think it does on mobile, for whatever reason.