We need a giant dinosaur killer
One with big sharp teeth and fast movement speed. Not your usual demogorgon but something far more severe with raw power. I'll be pissing my pants if I had to go toe to toe with a giant carnivorous reptile. I'll not hesitate to run to the other direction.
Comments
Dino Crisis
MCote think about it.
Even better idea, make it a Monster Hunter licensed chapter, getting chased by a Deviljo would be amazing
Like Barney?
Indoraptor could work. Not a sure a T rex could make the sprial staircase on Pale rose ๐
Only thing that sucks is, I'd want a dinosaur to be running across the map. BHVR would probably make him slow, and seeing a dinosaur slowly waddle around the map makes me feel like it's a scene from the show Dinosaurs lol
What I want:
What I would get:
lmao
No, Turok.