i just unistall the game cause im playing soloq
and playing solo q is imposible... i want to play games for fun...thats not i call funny... i gope dbd change and see you ...bye bye
and playing solo q is imposible... i want to play games for fun...thats not i call funny... i gope dbd change and see you ...bye bye
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bye, have a nice weekend!
See ya
Can't blame you. I'm close to uninstalling soon but I'll wait for the new RE chapter and then I'll decide.
Why he doesn’t rude tho, this person is clearly crying out for help. Atleast empathise
I’m solo too, when your ready to return I’d be happy to jump in with you.
but I don't think see ya is rude either.
Well once you want to redownload it, which you will, I hope your download speeds are fast cause dbd takes 2 years to download and it's not even a big game
They wanted to nerf the teams and up all the killers including the god tier killers, balance sheet the soloQ became unplayable.
Congratulations BHVR.
Not uninstalling but not playing the game until it is fixed to a more reasonable place.
Enjoy your Killer queue times