Survivors need to get a grip.

Are some of you guys seriously crying about 10 more seconds to generators? i barely notice the difference its bitching and crying over nothing.

I also see a lot of survivors crying about killers tunneling more (like i didn't warned that would happen after the update in my previous posts) as long devs don't understand the killers need a reason and reward to not camp and tunnel this strategy will never go away... Also survivors got a new perk that is ds on steroids which is off the record (and yes you can stack them both to be untouchable).

And the cherry on top is crying about dead hard nerf... If you were addicted on dead hard to not go down in 10 seconds then im sorry but its only a skill issue and only solution is just git gud and learn how to loop.

Not even gonna say killer perks also got nerfed into the ground (which is a good thing).

Where were the survivors when playing against SWF was a self-harm simulator? where were the survivors when only 2 killers were enjoyable? You know where? enjoying the power trip that just got taken away from them.

And also the mmr is broken right now and simply doesn't work which might be a real cause of all of that nonsense going on.

Comments

  • @Roaroftime said:

    Coming from someone who's never played solo queue in his life, we don't need to get a grip what we need is a playable game again, 10 seconds added onto gens fair enough, however, countless slow down perks were buffed along with that and the entire killer base kit was buffed, survivors got nothing, basekit BT hasn't done anything and the perk changes on the survivor side are all nerf's/ not buffs survivors and solo queue got nothing

    Are we playing the same game?

    Please explain which gen slowdown perks got Buffed? Ruin got nerfed, Corrupt got nerfed, overcharge got buffed then instantly nurfed...

    Also you say that all survivor side perks were nerfed not buffed? What about off the record, Botony knowledge, BT (got an insane buff because not only do you get endurance you get haste aswell), Sabatour?

  • I can't believe people thought adding 10 measly seconds to the generators would somehow convince killers to stop running slowdowns.

    Then again these are the same people who thought DBD was fair and balanced with old DH.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336371/survivors-need-to-get-a-grip

    Reward not to camp? They buffed killers hard in this patch and they nerfed the most OP perk in this game dead hard. What else do you want? 1 million bps per every game you don’t camp and tunnel?

    I think he was on to something. What, imo, killers need is a penalty to camp/tunnel, most likely by buffing survivors while in some meters radius of the recently hooked survivor. Thing is, at least from my experience, many survivors (I would dare say more than 50%) tend to swarm the recently hooked survivor, thus making it almost imperative for the killer to camp said survivor.


    Of course there are just killers who need no reason to camp/tunnel. Maybe they're afraid of losing, maybe they're mean, but there is also a good portion of killer who will camp/tunnel just because they can.

  • @MaudetteClorel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082601#Comment_3082601

    Thana legion before the patch was a mild annoyance compared to the ones I've been facing post-patch with slowdows STACKED onto each other. Yeah, that was totally not the dev's intention to "shake up the meta" so killers wouldn't need to bring 4 slowdowns but here we are seeing it being used and abused ^^

    Legion could already do this pre-patch. (he was still trash btw) What is your suggestion? revert the extra 10 seconds on generators, or revert the 2% thana buff?

  • @Sludge said:

    I can't believe people thought adding 10 measly seconds to the generators would somehow convince killers to stop running slowdowns.

    Then again these are the same people who thought DBD was fair and balanced with old DH.

    I think it's more so the Devs proclaimed that Killers felt forced to run slow down perks (they did need them), so they were adding gen time and what not so Killer's could branch out. They tried to sell this patch as the answer to camping, tunneling, and matches going too quickly for Killers. So with extra gen time, buffs to chases, bloodlust, pallet breaking, survivor clutch perks deactivating at end game etc, Killers wouldn't need to sweat.

    But it didn't really turn out that way.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336371/survivors-need-to-get-a-grip

    Reward not to camp? They buffed killers hard in this patch and they nerfed the most OP perk in this game dead hard. What else do you want? 1 million bps per every game you don’t camp and tunnel?

    1 million is a bit too much but 20-30k would do, yeah I think I'd go for it honestly. Just bring back old BBQ bonus with aura reading and we're good to go.

    I'm being 100% - no sarcasm or #########. Just bring back BP bonuses for certain things. For now I'll stick to camping and tunneling as it seems fair enough against bullying/t-bagging/flashlight squads.

  • I think many are over reacting and alot of the very vocal people on the forums are strangely from new or very low post accounts.

    I haven't seen many campers or tunnels last weeknd when I played except the ones that wanted to get get rid of the only survivor that had CoH and Shadow Step which I don't care because they wanted to get rid of a annoying perk.

    I mean Gen times are a bit longer but nothing that really impacts my game, but what impacts it is all the survivors that just don't do the gens and run for the Killer or just suicide and that's what's causing most of my games to be losses.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082158#Comment_3082158

    What i´m saying is, both sides had their meta removed. Both sides received buffs. But survivors behave like they only got nerfs and nothing in exchange. Which simply isn´t true. I mean, there have been several "i quit", "i uninstall", etc threads over the past days and it looks more like a tantrum for not getting enough cake.

    My solo survivor matches have been fine. I´m testing different builds and overall the only negative thing i noticed is, that my teammates refuse to play normal matches. I don´t count those matches, just like i don´t count farming/friendly killer matches. But the matches where everyone played normal aren´t any different from my matches before the patch launched.

    I posted screenshots of my matches and people instantly invalidated 3 or 2 man escapes. Because i didn´t play those against Blight or Nurse. Which is kinda ridiculous.

    Survivors got their dh meta removed. Killers didnt get their meta removed. they just replaced the nerfed slowdown perks with the ones that got buffed. the meta is still slowdown perks. And cause there are so many, it was ez for killer to just the ones that got buffed.. For the survivor meta, there was hardly a replacement....for killer plenty. So no, killer meta hasnt changed. Its just replacing slowdown builds by another one. And the new one is actually worse then before. At least you killed cleanse ruin. For thana, especially against legion with his broken for one minute addon, there is nothing you can do but stay injured with 4 survivors constantly.

1 2 ›