New Lightweight is pretty strong, imo.

I've been messing around with it.....seems pretty good!

Comments

  • Yup! Cuts the duration of marks in half, makes them almost invisible on light-colored floors due to how quickly they fade over 5 seconds instead of 10, AND makes your marks inconsistent, giving you an added boost every time you break line of sight.

    If there's a Shadow Step zone for you to play around, maps with high walls are a nightmare for killers to track down runners.

  • Try Overcome + Lightweight

    won't be like lucky break, but close

  • I absolutely love it. Definitely one of my favorite perks.

    I use it with fixated to help me misdirect better.

    I uses it in the corn with blight and he lost me multiple times

  • @Raccoon said:

    I've been messing around with it.....seems pretty good!

    Yeah, I'm really liking it. I've lost a killer once or twice using it. But the Iron Will nerf really hurts. Especially since people use headset cheats to hear the slightest sounds.

  • @Rovend said:

    Try Overcome + Lightweight

    won't be like lucky break, but close

    Yeah!

    I use it with Lithe/Overcome

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I absolutely love it. Definitely one of my favorite perks.

    I use it with sprint burst to help me misdirect better.

    I uses it in the corn with blight and he lost me multiple times

    I mean its the corn, they might lose you if they blink at the wrong time

  • @Dead_Harder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3081853#Comment_3081853

    I mean its the corn, they might lose you if they blink at the wrong time

    Yeah but he had a lot of trouble following my scratch marks

  • Definitely! Been using it with Lithe and Quick + Quiet, very strong.

  • It singlehandedly cost me a 4k the other day.

  • Yeah, I’m keeping an eye on that as a killer for sure. If it becomes really popular I’ll run Bloodhound more often since Lightweight doesn’t hide blood.

  • I just hate how random it is especially if you don’t run fixated you can’t tell when your marks disappear

  • Yeah been loving it so far, 4 star perk (out of 5) for sure. I think it's better than lucky break even.

  • It's even stronger on indoor maps like lerys, if the killer loses line of sight its gg.

  • @dugman said:

    Yeah, I’m keeping an eye on that as a killer for sure. If it becomes really popular I’ll run Bloodhound more often since Lightweight doesn’t hide blood.

    Good luck hitting me when you can't find me to begin with

    :)

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3082164#Comment_3082164

    Good luck hitting me when you can't find me to begin with

    :)

    Hey, better than not downing you because I can’t find you when you’re injured!

  • I use it with Fixated. Fast walking plus faster disappearing marks if I ever need to run.

    But please, don't flatter it too much or people will ask for a nerf xD

  • yes this perk really confusing killer especially on indoor map. I play killer and facing survivor with this perk, really annoying

  • @Gorgonia said:

    I use it with Fixated. Fast walking plus faster disappearing marks if I ever need to run.

    But please, don't flatter it too much or people will ask for a nerf xD

    Yeah we have to keep it on the down low

  • I have pretty shaky eyesight at times, so following scratch marks can occasionally be an annoyance for me. I've played a few matches as killer now where I had trouble tracking someone, and it turned out they were running Lightweight (and more than one of them, Overcome with it), so from my own experiences I can say that people are sleeping on the perk's effectiveness (I plan on experimenting with it now). I was already using Overcome prior to this update, so Lightweight looks like something definitely worth trying out.